Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 07:31 AM

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A Perfect Human Being?

To me, a perfection is somebody who is totally honest, yet has the ability to speak the truth without causing offence.

Good looks & good health are a plus, but I am sure we all know that they go downhill as we get older, yet personalities rarely change!

We are all different but our personalities are influenced by the people we spend time with so, if we have ever been perfect & no longer are, we can blame that on our family & friends!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 07:43 AM

Yes Twink, the Laboratory of Life, where, the personification of perfection is stress tested on a daily basis.
VictoriaG
Andalucia, Spain
VictoriaG is female 

05-07-2020, 08:32 AM

To me it means no one is perfect. We all have our limitations. I wish, although we cannot all get on with each other, that we do not need to exacerbate the situation with confrontation or nasty actions. Just accept we cannot get on and live as peacefully as we can together. I hope this does not offend anyone as it is only my thoughts. I hate confrontation.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 08:45 AM

There is no such thing as perfect definition in my eyes.

Once you realise that,....you are free.

You don’t have to try to come up to any one else’s standards of how you should be.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
To me, a perfection is somebody who is totally honest, yet has the ability to speak the truth without causing offence.

Good looks & good health are a plus, but I am sure we all know that they go downhill as we get older, yet personalities rarely change!

We are all different but our personalities are influenced by the people we spend time with so, if we have ever been perfect & no longer are, we can blame that on our family & friends!

How would you know that they were being totally honest?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
How would you know that they were being totally honest?
There is no guarantee as trust is built over time, but one lie always removes trust and most liars fail at some point!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 09:36 AM

I think that a perfect person always does what I think is right, never does what I think is wrong, and agrees with everything I say.

Not met many!

marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 11:34 AM

How many of us think, If there were more like us the world would be a better place.

I do, and I know I'm no saint.

I believe Sharks and Crocodiles stopped evolving thousands of years ago...does that mean they have reached perfection ?

We as a race continue to evolve.

Maybe perfections is about strengths... And I believe our greatest strength is recognising our weaknesses.
VictoriaG
Andalucia, Spain
VictoriaG is female 

05-07-2020, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by marciniak ->
How many of us think, If there were more like us the world would be a better place.

I do, and I know I'm no saint.

I believe Sharks and Crocodiles stopped evolving thousands of years ago...does that mean they have reached perfection ?

We as a race continue to evolve.

Maybe perfections is about strengths... And I believe our greatest strength is recognising our weaknesses.
I like your last sentence marciniak
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 11:46 AM

If there was such a person Social Media would tear them down in a nanosecond.

I don't think I would like such a person, they'd get on me pickle!

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top