Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 06:44 PM

Re: An afternoon out

Super photo's, Fruitcake. Specially the air vent.
I have bird watched at Chew Valley Lake, saw my first Kingfisher there.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2021, 06:46 PM

Lovely photos, I especially loved the one with the little lamb staring straight into the camera, ahhhh x
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Looks like you had a fantastic time and were greeted with some gorgeous scenery.

Thank you for that elaboration on the vent. I was trying to figure it out. Unlike today's engineering, they at least made some effort to make the structure interesting with the obelisk shape.

It's such a pleasure to see the lambs. We don't have any within two hundred miles of here!
Of all the years I visited the US, I only ever saw sheep once. Lamb was extremely difficult to buy yet is so much tastier than beef.
When it was served you would be asked, how do you want it cooked. That's something that is never asked over here. Lamb is always cooked until it is tender, juicy, and brown all the way through.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top