Join for free
Page 590 of 754 « First < 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 640 690 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 08:46 AM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Morning, Another cold one last night....sighs. Shopping this morning and hoping to work in the garden this afternoon, just a tidy up and weed pull.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 11:08 AM

Good Morning Each,a nice sunny one here so a potter around the garden tidying up and weeding too,

Haven't seen Beki around for a wee while or Baz either come to think of it...Hope They're both ok

Stay safe all,xx
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Good Morning Each,a nice sunny one here so a potter around the garden tidying up and weeding too,

Haven't seen Beki around for a wee while or Baz either come to think of it...Hope They're both ok

Stay safe all,xx
Good morning (well, nearly made it) to you May and to all up there in sunny Scotland!

What's all this May, sunny in Scotland? There's me thinking it's always cold and raining 'up north'!

I'm OK May, thanks, I hope Beki is too. I do 'look in' occasionally but have given the forum a miss for a while as I was so disillusioned with some of what happened on here at the beginning of last month. Maybe I will return and post more regularly, maybe not. Only time will tell on that one.

Regards to all on OFF who 'know' me, trust you are all keeping safe and well.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 01:54 PM

Hi Baz,nice to see You again,and I know what You mean..I too am slowly weaning Myself off of the OFF as there's enough doom & gloom with the rise of covid in Scotland again,and the effect it has on Our economy and Our mental health,so the last thing I want or need is reading some of the racist/negative shyte that's been posted on this Forum over the past few months..so..I'm guessing I won't be popping in here or posting next Year unless things change,

Glad to hear You're doing ok ....The sun's gone and it's clouded over here now,but it was lovely whilst it lasted, (and so was being a busy poster on this Site at one time)
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 05:38 PM

I used to post a lot too when I first arrived here, different crowd, much smaller and nicer forum then. Today it's a competition to see who can be the foulest in some sections.
Wait untill they get their teeth into Indy Ref2 once it gets going. I was actually stunned at some of the hatred directed at the Scots who want independence........And some of those who don't. Too many Scots have left here in disgust.
Baz, you are always welcome in here, we will make you an honoury Scot lol.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 05:41 PM

Good evening everybody. Lovely sunny day here, I had the hairdressers this morning and then some food shopping. I was wondering what has happened to Beki as well.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Hi Baz, nice to see You again, and I know what You mean... I too am slowly weaning Myself off of the OFF as there's enough doom & gloom with the rise of covid in Scotland again, and the effect it has on Our economy and Our mental health, so the last thing I want or need is reading some of the racist/negative shyte that's been posted on this Forum over the past few months..so..I'm guessing I won't be popping in here or posting next Year unless things change,

Glad to hear You're doing ok ....The sun's gone and it's clouded over here now, but it was lovely whilst it lasted, (and so was being a busy poster on this Site at one time)
Nice to see you too May, it would seem then that I am not the only one!

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I used to post a lot too when I first arrived here, different crowd, much smaller and nicer forum then. Today it's a competition to see who can be the foulest in some sections.

Wait untill they get their teeth into Indy Ref2 once it gets going. I was actually stunned at some of the hatred directed at the Scots who want independence........And some of those who don't. Too many Scots have left here in disgust.
Baz, you are always welcome in here, we will make you an honoury Scot lol.
Hi Roxy, so you are another one who's disillusioned, like me!

Thanks for the invite to be an honorary Scot, I'll get my sporran,
not too sure about the kilt though.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

30-09-2020, 11:39 AM

Morning, Yuck what a day, heavy rain and a cold wind. AND, just to add to my misery when I was out with the dog I heard and saw the first flock of geese leaving and heading south for the winter. An afternoon of online jigsaw and audio book for me then.
Baz I'm sure you'll look a right bonnie sight in a kilt, I'm sure my other half and My Laird has a spare one in the wardrobe someplace, welcome to Clan MacLeod.
I hope Beki has not gone and over done it at the gym, I know when I get back to the pool there's no way I'll be able to go straight back into 50 lengths a day. Will have to try for 20 and build it up again....sheeeze.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 02:39 PM

Good afternoon everybody. Been raining here as well today and it seems to have stopped, Going to take a chance and go to the shops for bread.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

01-10-2020, 10:04 AM

Good morning Each from a sunny Lanarkshire (aye,the sun's shining down on the righteous again Baz) and I'm looking forward to seeing You in full Highland regalia

Was up with the lark this morning intending to shampoo the carpets/rugs,then it dawned on Me I had lent My machine to Daughters Mum in law some months ago,won't get it back any time soon as She is also back in lockdown..bugger!..so spent My energy cleaning the Bung' inside out,will get windows cleaned after I have a coffee,

The Forum seems to have become more pleasant & civilised over the past few days...I think I know why

Stay well and keep safe all,xxx

Page 590 of 754 « First < 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 640 690 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top