Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 07:14 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone, mild here but a chilly wind doesn't make it feel that good...

Just about to head off to the forest with the hounds, then a few odd jobs to do this morning before running a few errands and visiting my mum this afternoon, so a pretty full day today

Have a pleasant day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 08:24 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good Morning Barry and all who follow

I'm really fed up as I was supposed to be meeting Lion Queen today but it was pointed out here that in doing so we were breaking lockdown rules so we have postponed it till the rules are eased ....its a real bummer we were both looking forward to catching up. I won't blame Boris...yes I will....blinkin man!!

Not sure what to do today.... I might just feel sorry for myself

Have a great day aĺl whatever you do
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 08:39 AM

Good morning everyone chilly but fine, everywhere is very wet though after 24 hours of rain. I hope to get the washing dry before the next rain arrives tomorrow.

I am expecting an order of fresh yeast this morning so will make some pizza dough for lunch and the freezer when it arrives.

More tidying of draws to do do a job I quite like because the results are rewarding.
Enjoy your day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 08:59 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A bit of a relapse yesterday, so taking things very easy today.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 09:20 AM

Good morning all, have a good day. take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 09:58 AM

Good morning all a mild day, sunny intervals after last night’s rain.

It’s my grandson’s 18th birthday today but no celebrations for him as he’s not well.

More jobs around the house to do to keep me occupied and a Sainsbury’s grocery delivery coming this afternoon.

Enjoy your day and stay safe.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 12:43 PM

A late good morning all.
Breezy, sunny and cooler today.

Blasted squirrels had dug up 4 pots again this moring, inclidung the lovely red Camellia I bought for my darling Izzy who I lost in February.
I have spent this moring cutting up bits of wire mesh to cover the soil in most of the tubs now.

Too wet to do much gardening today, so I am just going to have some soup, then need to nip out to the shops briefly, and eventually I shall get round to ushing the hoover round - maybe.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top