Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 07:20 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, just stopped raining here and forecast dry for the rest of the day.

Just heading off to the forest with the hounds then, after coffee, we'll be bathing them prior to clipping them tomorrow. No other plans as yet other than bacon and bubble for lunch.

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 08:07 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning Barry and all who follow

Lunch always sounds scrumptious at your house Barry

Nothing much planned today although the front garden needs attention so I might do that weather permitting.

Carol hope you are coping OK and feeling well.

Have a good day all.....stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 08:12 AM

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Was supposed to be having lunch with a friend today but the new C19 regs have scuppered that. Going to do a raid on the butcher, the baker and the Post Office when I have finished this cup of tea - then I'll just let the rest of the day unfold at will.

Stay safe.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 08:17 AM

Hi

Good Morning Barry, Summer and all who follow.

Another quiet day here, garden is wet and I need some more paint.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 08:59 AM

Good morning all a strange one with yellow clouds and it is really warm.

I need to venture out to post a parcel , a birthday gift for a family member.
I now go to the tiny village post office a few miles away rather than into town these days , the staff are lovely and no queuing or parking problems I don't know why I have never done this before. When the plague has gone I will continue to support this little shop.
Then home to buy a load of birthday cards online to top up my store.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 09:43 AM

Good morning all rain throughout the night has left us with a bright and warmer day, temperatures to reach 17°C later.

Hoping to potter in the garden later.

Enjoy your day and stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 10:04 AM

It hasn't been a very exciting day, quite overcast and only got up to about 21' but still no rain.

Spent about an hour on the phone talking a friend through removing bloody McAfee from his computer (what a bastard to remove) and then making sure Defender turned itself on.

I have been sanding and painting my patio so all in all a pretty dull day. Never mind some rain forecast for later in the week, something to look forard to.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 10:35 AM

Hello everyone, have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 01:22 PM

Good afternoon everybody.

I've been on the phone most of the morning. A nice lady from 'Track n trace' called me to ask all sorts of questions about who I'd been in touch with etc & make sure I knew what help was available if I needed any whilst self isolating.

Then I had a long phone call with Ady who rang to see how we were & did we want anything.

Then I rang Karen to see how Nim was. She told me he's still very ill - burning up with fever & not eaten anything for about 5 days except a nibble of toast! He is drinking a lot of water though so that's good at least.

Karen herself now feels ill. All he bones ache and she's been sick this morning. It doesn't sound like covid symptoms but we won't know until her test results come back.

I'm feeling ok so far & plan on cutting the hedge with Tony this afternoon.

Have a good day all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top