Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 07:14 PM

Re: Next Christmas?

Goodie bags of Masks, 24 rolls of toilet paper, hand sanitiser and rubber gloves - that's Christmas sorted!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2020, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Goodie bags of Masks, 24 rolls of toilet paper, hand sanitiser and rubber gloves - that's Christmas sorted!
A single malt for me please ... cures everything.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Practical for elderly, my late mother asked everyone to buy her disposable incontinence pants for birthdays and Christmas along with a small bottle of whisky for medicinal purposes.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 11:58 PM

my hubby reads a lot so when xmas or birthdays come along ...it's a book token he wants....of course he won't object to a nice bottle of malt ...Cardhu being his favourite...
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 06:48 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/co...econd-lockdown

This time it's Big Brother: they've actually made a law against family gatherings above six: unbelievably, police can now actually enter your home (previously illegal) to break up the happy gathering.
There may be trouble ahead, cannot see how this will help.
Bobby Francis
California
Bobby Francis is male  Bobby Francis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
No, we don't, we have to wait & see, keep calm & carry on as best as we can.
Very English! I love that. 😊
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 07:49 AM

It us nice to see you are all being humorous & enthusiastic but I am not convinced that the end to this virus will come so fast.
Most vaccinations take years, rather than months, to be safely created & the majority of people are already getting fed up of the " Keep safe" rules.
On a brighter note, I know that some people spend Christmas alone.... but thanks to OFF we will all have somebody to keep us cheerful!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 09:07 AM

I think shops are starting Xmas early.
Home Bargains were putting Xmas decorations on their shelves on Friday. Halloween stuff already out.

I know we moan about shops putting Xmas items out too early but, I think they're worried that another lockdown is likely as winter approaches.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I think shops are starting Xmas early.
Home Bargains were putting Xmas decorations on their shelves on Friday. Halloween stuff already out.

I know we moan about shops putting Xmas items out too early but, I think they're worried that another lockdown is likely as winter approaches.
Lots of Christmas stuff at this weekends car boots. Some of it really nice, but the sun was shining, it was uncomfortably warm, so I walked away.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 11:24 AM

I've had most of my Christmas presents since last January, I shopped in the sales, only a couple presents left to get, I haven't wrapped them though, I hate wrapping

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top