Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 10:03 AM

Re: First thing in the morning

Usually first thing wakes me up is a furry muzzle and wet tongue, slurping around my face. So first thing I do is fight off the dogs so I can sit up ! Always starts the day with a laugh that does.
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 10:27 AM

Get the coffee machine going, switch on the laptop, turn on Radio2, swear at Chris Evans and then turn the radio off again.
Roseredlee
United Kingdom
Roseredlee is female  Roseredlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 11:05 AM

Check the internet (sad - in the good old days before I became addicted it would have been read a couple of chapters of a book...); if I've had a good night walk the dogs before brekkie - on rare occasions with husband (he's a night owl, I'm a morning lark) then sourdough toast and a cup of green tea - has to be a cup first thing, mugs come later, no idea why).
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

31-10-2014, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
..Switch on the radio, radio 4 and the Today programme and if I am lucky John Humphries
I usually awake about 5am and lie there until it is time for the Today Programme ,or just the news on a Sunday. I listen to the news and then get up and start my day, my routine never differs.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 11:48 AM

Wake up, get up, kitchen, coffee, play with ChoCho, give her her breakfast, bathroom, wash, dress, the rest of the morning depends on what day it is, what I have to do and where I have to be.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 01:13 PM

Switch the coffee machine on and roll over until the coffee is ready...Then have a cup before getting out of bed.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 02:23 PM

Work days - Shower, dress, brekkie and check any of my three devises to see what's going on in "my" internet world.

Other days - If OH is off work, send him for a cuppa tea and then, as above! but cannot resist checking my phone to see what's going on!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 03:29 PM

First and foremost, bathroom visit. Then make a cup of tea for first set of tablets, switch tv on, for BBC1. Pick up iPad, check emails, FB, forums.

Maybe after an hour, think about breakfast, usually cereal.

Watch a few programmes, sometimes till midday (yes), bathroom, dress, maybe go out for a paper, or shopping.

Same routine, every morning, unless I have to be out earlier, then I don't watch as much telly.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 06:16 PM

Shower, teeth, hair, dressed. I was one of seven children and if you weren't first in the bathroom then you had a fight on your hands for next in the habit stuck.

Two cups of black tea, usually made by hubby, while watching the news on telly. Breakfast. A look at Facebook and a possible chat with a family member on Skype. Whatever housework needs to be done and then we are free to do whatever we want for the rest of the day.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 11:21 PM

Up, bathroom, dress, tea and Classic fm, work, gym, home and porridge with toast then chores - later read a bit, internet a bit and anything else I may fancy..... a bit!!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top