Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 02:31 PM

Re: I still think Diana was killed on purpose

I do hope my numbers stay down ...

I think it is a shame .. if she was killed on purpose ...
I rather not believe that ..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I reckon her number was up, that's why she died.
What number is that Mr P 13
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 05:39 PM

I have always believed that Diana's death was an accident pure and simple. Sad nevertheless.

To "murder" such high profile people would take meticulous planning and a level of guarantee that the night in question couldn't provide. As far as I know there was a lot of toing and froing and indecision that evening. The driver had been sent home for the night and then recalled.

As far as I can see the fundamental questions when a murder occurs haven't been answered such as :-

Why
How ; and
by whom?
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 05:39 PM

666 I'd say which is why he will never die

Regarding Diana I think it was an accident but her persona was so hyped in the media that it's not surprising that there are so many theories.
I think that if she was going to be murdered that only she would have died. Why involved someone like Mohammed Al Fayed who spent a fortune trying to prove a case.
I think a car crash would not be the method of choice as there are no guarantees of anyone dying and she may have been left badly injured but alive, not what murderers would want especially under the circumstances.
Also in a car in a public place there are likely to be other people, possible witnesses and also the press who followed her everywhere.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Baxter8 ->
I have always believed that Diana's death was an accident pure and simple. Sad nevertheless.

To "murder" such high profile people would take meticulous planning and a level of guarantee that the night in question couldn't provide. As far as I know there was a lot of toing and froing and indecision that evening. The driver had been sent home for the night and then recalled.

As far as I can see the fundamental questions when a murder occurs haven't been answered such as :-

Why
How ; and
by whom?
Why ? she was marrying someone the establishment could not allow her to.
How ? drove her off the road by the look of it.
Whom ? well now there is the question I have my own theories but don't want to get into trouble by accusing someone openly.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 06:11 PM

There was never any mention of marrying Dodi? She'd been seeing him for about 3 weeks

The driver was drunk, on medication and doing 120 mph - he spun out of control. You don't think somebody would notice another car doing a similar speed and come forward?

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Why ? she was marrying someone the establishment could not allow her to.
How ? drove her off the road by the look of it.
Whom ? well now there is the question I have my own theories but don't want to get into trouble by accusing someone openly.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Anita ->
d Al Fayed who spent a fortune trying to prove a case.
I think a car crash would not be the method of choice as there are no guarantees of anyone dying and she may have been left badly injured but alive, not what murderers would want especially under the circumstances.
Also in a car in a public place there are likely to be other people, possible witnesses and also the press who followed her everywhere.
Quite so Alice and if anyone had wanted Diana dead would they be cruel enough to want those two boys to see their mother crippled and maybe disfigured.

There would be too much risk trying to kill such a high profile person so publicly when there are easier less messy ways to kill some.
BoyRacer
Scotland,UK
BoyRacer is male  BoyRacer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 06:41 PM

The car crash happened in a tunnel. The car lost control at the entrance to the tunnel.
There is less rear end downforce in a tunnel due to the aerodynamic flow over the car. Therefore a car that is gripping okay prior to entering the tunnel can suddenly and catastrophically spin out of control on the slightest of bends; particularly if you're doing 60-70mph in a 30 zone.

Henri Paul, the chauffeur and driver, was the one who crashed the car. He died at the scene. If there was a conspiracy, he surely would have had to have been involved as he was the only one that could cause the crash. Therefore he would had to have committed suicide and in a very unusual way.

Of course conspiracy theorists would say the car was subject to rear end side swipe (a la police chase style) causing it to crash and I'm sure that's a possibility. The bodyguard Trevor Rees-Jones survived, but was badly injured and allegedly can't recall any details. So there is scope for a conspiracy.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

02-11-2014, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by BoyRacer ->
The car crash happened in a tunnel. The car lost control at the entrance to the tunnel.
There is less rear end downforce in a tunnel due to the aerodynamic flow over the car. Therefore a car that is gripping okay prior to entering the tunnel can suddenly and catastrophically spin out of control on the slightest of bends; particularly if you're doing 60-70mph in a 30 zone.

Henri Paul, the chauffeur and driver, was the one who crashed the car. He died at the scene. If there was a conspiracy, he surely would have had to have been involved as he was the only one that could cause the crash. Therefore he would had to have committed suicide and in a very unusual way.

Of course conspiracy theorists would say the car was subject to rear end side swipe (a la police chase style) causing it to crash and I'm sure that's a possibility. The bodyguard Trevor Rees-Jones survived, but was badly injured and allegedly can't recall any details. So there is scope for a conspiracy.
...if he couldn't remember and I believe that to be the case it would be more likely he was instructed or decided to maintain a discrete silence.

Having looked after children of the rich and famous I know there is an unwritten rule of discretion when it comes to talking about any aspect of your work involving these people.
Any person like Diana's indiscreet butler is looked on with contempt. It is a matter of personal integrity and pride to uphold this rule .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Baxter8 ->
There was never any mention of marrying Dodi? She'd been seeing him for about 3 weeks

The driver was drunk, on medication and doing 120 mph - he spun out of control. You don't think somebody would notice another car doing a similar speed and come forward?
And 3 weeks with a Muslim was more risk than most of the establishment were going to allow her to have. Can you imagine the boys being brought up in a Muslim household ? just wasn't allowed to happen.

The driver wasn't drunk according to more recent news and why would anyone need to be doing a high speed even a bicycle could force a crash quite easily.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top