Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Fredtheshed
Derbyshire uk
Fredtheshed is male  Fredtheshed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 01:53 AM

Re: I still think Diana was killed on purpose

How many other Royal people have been killed by accident then?
Jeana
Oregon, USA
Jeana is female 

04-11-2014, 02:03 AM

I have no idea how many other Royal people have been killed by accident. But I don't think that just because someone is a Royal means if they die an untimely death it is for certain conspiracy / murder.

I really don't know one way or the other, anymore than anyone else does, in Diana's case whether it's murder or not. I like to look at both sides of any issue.

I hope the truth does come out one day so that if it was a conspiracy, the right people are punished. I was a 'fan' of Diana and had followed her life from the engagement to the Prince, onward. Her big heart and sense of dedication made her an immensely valuable person to the human race and her death was a tragedy and a tremendous loss. She did a lot of good for the world and would have done so much more, given the chance.
Fredtheshed
Derbyshire uk
Fredtheshed is male  Fredtheshed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 02:28 AM

Jeana the trouble with conspiracy theories is how do i know your not working for the people trying to cover it up. i see your from the Usa . You could be a person from any of the secret organizations there. We all know what we post is read by people in the NSA and GCHQ . They might have a policy to dumb down posts like mine. Its only a theory but could be true.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by Fredtheshed ->
How many other Royal people have been killed by accident then?
William I and William II both met with fatal accidents if my memory of English Kings and Queens is correct and Prince Albert caught typhoid or cholera for something similar (I'm sure he didn't do that on purpose).
Jeana
Oregon, USA
Jeana is female 

04-11-2014, 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by Fredtheshed ->
Jeana the trouble with conspiracy theories is how do i know your not working for the people trying to cover it up. i see your from the Usa . You could be a person from any of the secret organizations there. We all know what we post is read by people in the NSA and GCHQ . They might have a policy to dumb down posts like mine. Its only a theory but could be true.
I doubt that the conspirators would worry much about folks bandying ideas on an over 50s chit chat website. But if they did, I'd sure get paid better at THAT job than I do now, in which case I'd be booking a vacation in Cancun tomorrow instead of getting up at 6 AM to drag my butt to work!
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 09:56 AM

You're so right Jeana, I never cease to be amazed at how many people believe conspiracy theories etc.
The thing is that sometimes people think that because a thought is in their mind that it must be the truth, the whole truth etc.
Your thought are just thoughts .........and sometimes it's bonkers.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top