Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 06:27 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

The family "Do" last night. From L to R:- our daughter Alison, me, my beloved Sheila, our son Ian, Ian's partner Denise and Alison's partner Rob. A good time was had by all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 07:18 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning everyone, hammering down with rain here but forecast to clear later hopefully..

Smashing picture Alan, looks like you have a great family.

The bungalow we went to see yesterday was not a goer I'm afraid, so we've decided to rent somewhere for a while after our house sale goes through until we find the right place for us. We don't want to rush into buying something that isn't right, as hopefully this will be our last move (until we are carted off in our boxes that is) .

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 08:46 AM

Ah - love the picture Alan
Good morning all
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 09:19 AM

Good morning everyone.

Alan, what a lovely happy family you have. Looks like a lovely time was had by all

Barry, there'll be a house somewhere with your name on it . Renting in the meantime is a great idea.

A quiet day for me. A bit of housework and nowt else.

Have a happy Sunday everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 09:38 AM

Good morning everyone,

Lovely pic of the family Alan, you all look as though you enjoyed yourselves.

It is trying to rain out there but not too bad. I have walked Amber.

Don't think it is going to be much of a day here. Glad I managed a walk out with the mobility scooter yesterday. It does give Amber that bit further to walk as on the green I can only throw her ball for her to get her exercise.

Barry, I think that is very sensible to try and rent for a while to give you time to find what you really want for your last home. It will put you in a better position to buy too.

Have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 09:56 AM

Good morning all. What a lovely happy family picture Alan. I'm glad you had a good time.

Barry you do the right thing in renting. That's what my brother in law did recently until they found the housed of their dreams.

I plan on going to visit my grandson this morning because it's his birthday. later a pub lunch & afternoon stroll if the weather remains dry.

Have a good day all.
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 10:06 AM

Good Morning all Fun loving family Alan

myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 10:13 AM

Happy Sunday everyone
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 10:19 AM

great family photo Alan. Bright and sunny here, off to look for Red Kites today.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2014, 10:22 AM

Good morning all a wet morning but still very mild.

Lovely family photo Alan, glad you had a lovely time.

Barry, I feel sure your ideal bungalow is out there somewhere, as you say it has to be the right one for you, no good rushing it. Are you hoping to stay in the same area?

Enjoy your day all ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top