Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 09:24 PM

Re: defuzzing

My friend of many years Shay Devanny went into an Italian barbers in town for a hair cut some years ago while I waited for him in the pub with my wife, we were getting worried after a while when there was no sign of him coming back, poor chap is not great in the memory stakes so phyllis suggested she go into the barbers and look for him, she walked in and said to the young handsome Barber “Do you know Shay Devanny?” he looked shocked then blushed and replied “Lady, we shay the beard, we shay the head, we shay the moustache, but we no shay de vanny.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 09:34 PM

This thread is getting a little hairy
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
This thread is getting a little hairy
Hang in there Mall, I think we're coming to the end of the line.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
Have you always been so shy.
Gabi I actually can be shy, but surely something between you and your man is natural? You can't get any more intimate than you and your partner.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
My friend of many years Shay Devanny went into an Italian barbers in town for a hair cut some years ago while I waited for him in the pub with my wife, we were getting worried after a while when there was no sign of him coming back, poor chap is not great in the memory stakes so phyllis suggested she go into the barbers and look for him, she walked in and said to the young handsome Barber “Do you know Shay Devanny?” he looked shocked then blushed and replied “Lady, we shay the beard, we shay the head, we shay the moustache, but we no shay de vanny.

Brilliant Jem
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2014, 04:10 AM

fanny funny!
David B
Lancashire, England
David B is male  David B has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2014, 09:04 AM

Well that was an entertaining read before brekkie.....?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

07-11-2014, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by David B ->
Well that was an entertaining read before brekkie.....?
lol David, it was a serious subject, but then went off in a different direction, but it was good to have a laugh lol:
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2014, 10:12 AM

Hilarious use sensitive razors for all areas except face, have a beautician come do the facial hair. Don't do hairy. Had one hair growing from nipple area which was very long a few years ago, felt sick when I noticed it.

Ripped it out, hasn't grown back since LOL

Don't we just love getting old! NOT!

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top