Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 10:02 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good Morning All. Nice picture Alan.

Very misty here this morning but the sun is trying to come out, so may clear soon. Looks like it could be a nice day so might go for a drive later. It will be a case of round and round she goes, where she stops nobody knows. My impromptu journeys tend to be like that
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 10:42 AM

Lovely building and surroundings
Good morning all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 10:45 AM

Good morning all gloomy and raining here...

A day for indoor jobs I think, can always find plenty of those to do

Enjoy your day all ...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 10:51 AM

Good morning all. Nice picture Alan - roll on spring!

I'm hoping to get some jobs done in the garden today. Early evening I'm going to aqua fit class with Paula my daughter in law, and then having the grandchildren overnight as Paula's on an early shift tomorrow..

Have a good day all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 11:13 AM

Morning everyone

Was taken by surprise this morning, we had freezing fog and when I got outside to my car the water on the windscreen had frozen, that's it a downward spiral into winter now.

Glad I had last week off on holiday at least we had dry days with some sunshine.

enjoy your day all
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 11:22 AM

buenas dias all. Surprise, surprise...........itīs raining ! I heard it begin raining during the night, now itīs a sort of steady drizzle. Off to the hospital with a friend and then some shopping. Have a nice day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 12:38 PM

Good morning all, very cold and dry here today. Well that’s goodbye to a lovely Summer and Autumn, long time since it was that good, I love long warm Summers, helps you cope with bad Winters that bit better.
Take care Folks.
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

05-11-2014, 05:05 PM

My husband called me down a few minutes ago. Just as he was going out for his afternoon walk he discovered by the front door a hedgehog curled up on stone, we found years ago, which looks like a hedgehog! I haven't see a live hedgehog, or a dead one for that matter, for many years! I have put it in our back garden where hopefully it will hibernate in comfort and safety.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 05:43 PM

Comeandgo ..... I hate to be the one to break this to you...... but this is the Happy Tuesday thread........ and it's Wednesday

Don't worry I've been known to bypass a whole weekend
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

05-11-2014, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Linden Tree ->
Comeandgo ..... I hate to be the one to break this to you...... but this is the Happy Tuesday thread........ and it's Wednesday

Don't worry I've been known to bypass a whole weekend
WHOOPS, it just goes to prove how senile I am!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top