Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 06:03 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken yesterday at Wicksteed Park in Kettering.
I sent to Amazon for a biography for Sheila to read during the winter months. It cost 1p plus Ģ2.80 P&P. Second hand but in very good condition. What a bargain !
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 06:46 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

morning guys,.........
fantastic picture Alan......
up early and back late, Oldhams finest doing the boroughs "Bonfire" celebrations........free and all welcome.......
raining me thinks can hear water coming down the guttering.....

Hope you all have a great day.......

H
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 07:55 AM

Beautiful lovely picture
Good morning all
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 08:21 AM

Good morning all . Lovely pic Alan. Hope Sheila enjoys her book. What a thoughtful hubby you are.

One of my sons is off to Egypt tomorrow for a couple of weeks, so we're all down the local tonight for dinner and drinks

Enjoy your day everyone.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 08:48 AM

Good morning all. What a brilliant picture Alan.
I've got the grandchildren staying overnight. Josh woke me at an unearthly hour with his squealing and chattering. A child orientated day - looks a bit wet outside so not sure what (if anything) we're doing.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 08:57 AM

Good morning everyone,

That temperature has dropped considerably. Lovely picture Alan.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm, God bless.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 09:09 AM

Good Morning All. Great picture Alan!

Lovely sunny day here which I'm going to spend relaxing before going back to the grind tomorrow. Hope yours is a great day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 10:02 AM

Good morning fellow members distinctly chilly here today.
Lots of cleaning on the cards for me today and maybe a trip out if the person to whom I am selling an item agrees to me .

Enjoy you day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 10:05 AM

Good morning all.

What a bargin Alan!!

Lovely pic.

Lovely and sunny here in Essex. Just washing my sheets and Duvet cover, going to put them on the washing line.

Going down to the Charity shop soon, give them a few old things from my wardrobe plus some costume jewellery.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 10:10 AM

buenas dias all. Not raining today, blue sky and bright but a big temperature drop, itīs cold and very windy. Off to an auction this morning with Mr Clumsy and a friend. The friend is wanting a mobile gas heater and since most people have now got natural gas many of the mobile heaters end up in the auctions. Have a pleasant day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top