Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

05-11-2014, 03:53 PM

Do you talk to yourself?

I chat to myself all the time, I have some tremendous arguments with just me, and always point out when I am wrong, even though I am always right!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 03:58 PM

Re: Do you talk to yourself?

A fair bit also chat to the dogs and inanimate objects, couple of fluffy wombats on reception at work get my opinion on the days cleaning everyday.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 04:19 PM

Did you ever fall out with yourself and refuse to answer yourself back, that's a good way of stopping that habit C&G?
I don’t talk to myself but I have been known to talk to a piece of work when it doesn’t go my way, the language I use could not be repeated on an open forum, I’m best left alone when working.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 04:20 PM

I have a moan to meself true, other than that the telly gets it, 'take the money, don't be a fool !'
'You bloomin worm - taking the minus offer when the others have done the work - its not right !'
Things like that to the TV screen ........
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 04:23 PM

Does swearing at yourself count? You can always tell when I'm doing that, the sky is blue...

What about imaginary friends? Is that talking to myself?

If I dont talk to one of the voices in my head, is that being rude?

(I hope this is taken in the humourous way its meant!)
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Fender Bender ->
Does swearing at yourself count? You can always tell when I'm doing that, the sky is blue...

What about imaginary friends? Is that talking to myself?

If I dont talk to one of the voices in my head, is that being rude?

(I hope this is taken in the humourous way its meant!)
It is .....
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2014, 04:30 PM

Doesn't everyone?

I am constantly chiding myself for doing or saying something stupid. I ask myself questions, but I always give the right answers! As I go round the supermarket I talk to myself, (quietly though) about whether a certain item is needed or not, although I know for a fact other people do it too, so I don't feel so bad

When the men in the white coats are summoned, then I'll worry!
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

05-11-2014, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Did you ever fall out with yourself and refuse to answer yourself back, that's a good way of stopping that habit C&G?
I don’t talk to myself but I have been known to talk to a piece of work when it doesn’t go my way, the language I use could not be repeated on an open forum, I’m best left alone when working.

I fall out with myself on a regular basis, but always answerback!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

05-11-2014, 04:34 PM

Well I used to sing me little heart out as I walked along, even gave a performance on a bus once, don't do that now - shame .......
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

05-11-2014, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by comeandgo ->
I fall out with myself on a regular basis, but always answerback!
You're a little eccentric - I like that !

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top