Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 02:09 PM

John Lewis Christmas Ad.

Just seen this year's John Lewis Christmas advert on line(showing on tv tomorrow)It's another soppy but a lovely one.It's a little boy and his penguin and the things they do together.I'm a bit of a soppy person so I love it!
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

06-11-2014, 02:39 PM

Re: John Lewis Christmas Ad.

We never watch ads on TV!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Enfys ->
Just seen this year's John Lewis Christmas advert on line(showing on tv tomorrow)It's another soppy but a lovely one.It's a little boy and his penguin and the things they do together.I'm a bit of a soppy person so I love it!
Just watched it on Youtube very cute..
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 02:53 PM

Fantastic.........had a little tear in my eye...........H
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Enfys ->
Look forward to seeing it !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 04:10 PM

Seen it, loved it ..... big ahhhh at the end
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by comeandgo ->
We never watch ads on TV!
We don't normally - but then we don't watch much TV anyway so may be a while before I see it..
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 04:31 PM

The season approaches when most folk will join in the spirit of the season as they see it and according to their beliefs.

On the other hand there will be the bah humbug brigade attempting to pour bucket loads of cold water over all proceedings whether they be religious or otherwise.

Me I enjoy it all - bring it on.
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

06-11-2014, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
We don't normally - but then we don't watch much TV anyway so may be a while before I see it..
When our kids were young they had to hope things on their Christmas wish list hadn't been advertised on TV, because if they had they weren't going to get them. That is how strongly we feel about advertisements. We mainly watch BBC programmes, but on the occasions we do watch a commercial channel we always record it so we can forward wind the ads.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 04:48 PM

Just seen the ad - it was FAB !

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top