Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
tony58
London, UK
tony58 is male  tony58 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 10:21 PM

Re: Fun future plans

The only plan I have at the moment is a charity gig with my band on the 23rd March. We're doing it for a member of my band who unfortunately died in November. Our female singer..
tony58
London, UK
tony58 is male  tony58 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by tony58 ->
The only plan I have at the moment is a charity gig with my band on the 23rd March. We're doing it for a member of my band who unfortunately died in November. Our female singer..
It will be a bit sad, but we want to make it a celebration of a wonderful person and life. She was an inspiration to all of us..
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 10:36 PM

I have a couple of backpacking trips planned -

The southern part of the West Highland Way in mid May. I did the northern part, Bridge of Orchy to Fort William a couple of years ago

The Staffordshire Way after that, probably early June

This summer I'd like to visit Berwick- on- Tweed. I've passed through there a couple of times changing buses & trains. It looks a pleasant enough town, and I'd like to have a better look round it
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by jubbles ->
My husband recently booked a cruise trip and I'm pretty excited about it! Believe it or not, I have not been to a cruise trip before xx
Where abouts are you going jubbles?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Can you believe, I'm a Yorkshire lass and I've NEVER been to Scarborough! I must go one day, I hear its nice there.

Where in USA are you going next year?

Enjoy the rock band tonight x
Amazed you've never been to Scarborough, a great place with lots to do. Peasholme Park is lovely. Get yourself there

It looks like we're doing the trip with Titan Holidays, Lion Queen, though I won't be booking it until October this year.
California including Los Angeles, Hollywood, San Diego, San Francisco. Then Las Vegas and The Grand Canyon with a drive along the Pacific Coast Highway. Can't wait.

The band, by the way, were rubbish

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top