Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 06:45 AM

Good Morning Monday.

Hi

Good Morning All

Cold this morning, very clear sky.

Gas fitter due later, aquarium pump to repair, washing to do, a busy day.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 06:57 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

Hi swims and good morning everyone

Out this afternoon with pals for afternoon tea with some long time pals I knew when my kids were tiny and we all used to meet at the school gates picking up our kids so it should be fun catching up with their lives.

Had trouble sleeping last night no idea why

Hope everyone has a good day
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 07:40 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Monday dawns cold and murky.

Housework day to day - going to do the laundry and clean all the kitchen cupboards - there are 14, and drawers x 6 - so I may be sometime!

Have fun!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 08:00 AM

Good morning all.

That will keep you busy ST.

The sun is coming up now.

Just went in the garden with Coco, and Coco saw something move outside our gate, so I put her on the gate and there was an Adult Munjac Deer, staring at me and Coco and Coco trying to stare it out, she stood her grounds making sure he doesn't invade her garden.

Off to do my weekly shopping then into Town.

Have a nice day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 09:08 AM

Morning all

A beautiful but frosty day here in East Yorkshire.
I was off work last night so I'm actually seeing what goes on outside in a morning for a change. People going to work, walking dogs etc. A rare experience for me.

Summer - Have a great afternoon catching up with your old school buddies. It's so important to keep in touch with your friends (in fact, my main reason for taking yesterday off).

No plans today except for a visit to the gym and a haircut.

Have a nice day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 09:20 AM

Good morning all everything is looking white this morning after a hard frost last night and the sun is just rising above the rooftops.

Off into town shortly.

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 09:36 AM

Good morning everyone, it may be cold out there but that wont be for long with the sun shining out there. Have a good day all. God bless.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 10:54 AM

A Cold damp foggy morning here in South Yorkshire, 1*C and visibility down to two hundred yards. If the sun comes out later I'll get my shorts on and go for a walk, any opportunity to get some sun on my body and promote some vitamin D... If not I'll find an indoor job or even write some stuff on here....

I might even take a leaf out of Floydy's book and go for a haircut, it's looking rather unkempt! Almost down to my collar...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 12:19 PM

Its beautiful and warm and sunny here in Essex.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 12:25 PM

Good morning everyone a lovely day again and I am busy catching up on some jobs while the weather lasts.

Two loads of washing done I am now going to clean the downstairs windows after my neighbour had someone working there last week sawing up pieces of MDF and covering my windows and sills in a film of yellow dust

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top