Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 06:24 AM

Good Morning Tuesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

An early start today, Zac and Derek are off back to Poland unexpectedly, MIL is ill.

A frosty start to the day, but sunshine later, so out in the garden for me.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 06:44 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Morning all

Today is going to be devoted to my house....I have pals staying over on Friday so I want the place to sparkle....starting with the spare bedroom today....and the adjoining bathroom then moving on to the rest of the house....busy busy

Have a good day everyone whatever is planned
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 06:58 AM

Morning all, another spinglike day ahead I believe, every mild day in winter is a good day...

Nothing planned, although it's a day for the garden really so I bet that I can find a job somewhere...

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 08:41 AM

Good Morning everyone.

One of my friends has just become a 'great aunt' and has asked me to make a special card - so - lots of tea and toast to start with, then on with the designing head!

Have a lovely day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 08:52 AM

Good morning all.

Another beautiful day here.

Nothing planned.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 09:29 AM

Good morning everyone,a beautiful start to the day with a clear blue sky and no fog.

A busy morning ahead, first the dentist for my yearly check and clean then off to doctors for the asthma clinic .

I managed to get an hours work done in the garden yesterday and hope to do the same today .
Enjoy your day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 09:35 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm not going to my usual aqua fit class today due to trapped nerve in my neck.

I plan on visiting the charity shop with a load of stuff I've sorted out.

Later a walk in the woods.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 09:48 AM

Good morning all another beautiful sunny day here, it will be a shock to the system when it changes in a few days time.

Chaos in town yesterday when Debenhams was evacuated due to a fire on the 2nd floor. Five fire engines in attendance which caused chaos with the traffic. Thankfully they got things under control before too much damage was done.

Enjoy your day everyone
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 12:22 PM

Good Morning everyone.
It is indeed another fine day.
I just hope we don't have to pay for it later.
Have a lovely time all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top