Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 12:05 PM

letter copies

This is one of the things Sue needs reminding of. I insist that any important letters have copies taken before anything else. If they need returning for whatever reason you still have a reference to go back to.
Ok when any issue is over and done with then possibly then discard the copy. You should see my box file on camera and computer correspondence it is full and now filling up the next one.

I don't rely on copies on a computer but always do a print out hard copy. This has often save any disputes that may arise.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 12:34 PM

Re: letter copies

I never copy anything. What I do is take a photo of a document then send it up to Google Photos.

I've never even had a copier.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 12:37 PM

I have copies of most important things.
Trouble is, I never know when to throw them out, and it's getting like a library in here.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I never copy anything. What I do is take a photo of a document then send it up to Google Photos.

I've never even had a copier.
That is ok until the computer fails . So if someone want or asks for a copy for whatever reason you are stuffed.

No by printing out hard copies you can hand one over straight away.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 12:40 PM

Even if my computer fails, the document will still be in Google photos and I can use one of my other devices to access it. Once I've got it, I can send it to whomever I want.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 12:44 PM

Any important transaction over £ 50 with all details are saved onto the PC, letters are also saved in the same way.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

26-02-2019, 01:05 PM

I even take photos of receipts.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top