Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

11-06-2020, 10:04 PM

Good Morning Friday (12th June)

Cool morning in Sydney with a top of 18C (64F) expected later. Enjoyed being freed from home isolation yesterday by taking leisurely stroll down to our local shopping centre and wandering around. I looked for several items.. grape extract, low calorie biscuits and a new low sugar cake mix.. but no luck. I did manage to find some new sugar-free lollies. Have always had a sweet tooth.

Well everyone enjoy your day wherever you may be.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 05:16 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday (12th June)

Good morning everyone.

Has the ark arrived yet? Due to rain here for another three days so 'they' say. Odd - isn't it - doing the most rigid lockdown there was sunshine - now we are to be allowed out again - it pours with rain. Someone has a wicked sense of humour!

I have a 9:00am hospital appointment - after that the day is mine to play with.

Take care, stay safe.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 05:28 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Silver Tabby and to all who follow!

Overcast, raining, chilly. Some sunshine developing with sunny spells, the odd shower likely in the afternoon according to the forecast. Maximum temperature 22°C.

No gardening again. The grass is fast becoming a meadow now, it’s so difficult to keep it mowed with the changeable weather. Perhaps I should get a couple of goats?

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 05:33 AM

Good morning all, thoroughly wet here too, although easing now, don't they say be careful what you wish for...

No agenda for me at the moment, but there's always a job in the garden if it's fit to go out...

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 05:49 AM

Good morning everyone from a very wet and soggy Yorkshire. Has anyone noticed how green everything is with all this rain after the sunshine...just lovely.

Another day at home taking it easy.....I'll.be honest I'm a bit bored of taking it easy but I know we all have to wait and be patient for good things to happen

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 06:02 AM

It was a bit grey and damp this morning and hasn't improved any this arvo but the bin chickens were out in force on my walk this morning.

Yesterday it was dry so it was all long-billed corellas then. What a difference a day makes!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-06-12 08.45.43.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	12909   Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-06-11 07.58.17.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	12910  
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 06:32 AM

Hi

Very little rain here, just a bit of drizzle and a couple of light showers.

I am still watering.

Early morning shop and then a day in the garden.

My large flowering cherry has died, so it has to come down.
Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 07:32 AM

Good morning all have a good day and stay safe and well God bless.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 08:37 AM

Morning everyone
On with the kitchen today, painting the walls after the plaster has finally dried out, not far to go now another couple of coats and I can start on the woodwork, must be finished by Tuesday as the new kitchen is coming, it’s fortunate in a way that it’s hissing down so I don’t fancy going for a walk, have a good day all...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone dull again but still no rain.

I have just dug up the first of my new potatoes for lunch and they look good except I put the fork through 2.

The Waitrose order is arriving this morning so that means an hour of washing/sterilising/rebagging. I have it to a fine art now sorting it all in the garage. I have a bowl to wash my hands repeatedly, another with a bleach solution and a cloth for wiping things and a pile of bags for re bagging. Some dry goods go into quarantine in a cupboard in the garage. Having seen on Horizon on BBC how a salt pot in Munich is thought to have been a main contributer to the outbreak of C19 in Germany I like to take precautions.

Then baking, tomorrow is the 9th bithday of one of my grandaughters and I am taking some cakes, my first meeting in person with my grandchildren and son since February.
I am going to sit on the veranda keeping a 2meter distance or in the paddock if it is sunny and won't be going in the house .
Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top