Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 05:51 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

It is going to be hot and humid here today - with thunder storms this evening - deep joy.

Had a Covid test done on Wednesday – They shoved a thing in my ear to check temperature, then came at me with a double ended swab - a bit like a very long Cotton Bud - one end pushed down my throat - made me gag, the other end shoved so far up my nose it began to bleed!

Anyway - as it was all clear - I don't have and am not a carrier of C19 - I am due for surgery on my right foot today. See you all later

Have a safe day!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 06:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Morning everyone

Good luck with the surgery tabby I hope it all goes well x

A really hot day forecast today so I will be out just enjoying it....my sort of day

Have a lovely day all....remember the sun screen
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 06:22 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well, God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 06:57 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm expecting the electricity man this afternoon so I will be pottering in the garden while he does his stuff indoors.

Have a good day all.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 08:34 AM

Good Morning everyone, especially Tabby, hope the surgery is not too painful and you make a good recovery...x
Fence Mending and painting continues.....Between cups of tea and sunbathing......
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 09:10 AM

Good morning all, hot and sunny here already, looks like being a scorcher later...

Just back from doing some errands and grabbing a brew before I start blackberry picking as they are just starting to ripen. I grow a thornless variety which have bigger fruits and ripen earlier than wild ones, so they are a pleasure to pick comparatively.

Good luck with the surgery Tabbles, fingers crossed hope it goes well for you.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 09:14 AM

Good morning everyone it is set to be hot today and I turned down a walk with the children because I thought it would be too much.

I have been awake most of the night, the ewes have been bleating pitifully all night, the lambs were removed yesterday and with the windows wide open because of the heat the sound was magnified.

I am going to make a batch of pizza dough this morning for the freezer then do some paperwork with the windows open and curtains closed.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 10:10 AM

Good morning all very hot here, 24°C outdoors at the moment.

The squawking seagulls kept me awake last night, why can’t they sleep at night like other birds do?

Will be taking things easy in today’s heat. I want to empty two of my hanging baskets that didn’t do too well this year and plant them up with two pots of 4 busy lizzies my daughter has given me.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 10:12 AM

Tabby good luck with your surgery today, I hope it all goes well for you and you are back on your feet in no time...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 10:16 AM

Evening all

Miserable day, cold and wet, just 16' today - might as well live in England Yet another east coast low forming - that's three in about six weeks.

On the bright side my son arrived back from his stint guarding the border from Victorian insurgents and paid me a visit. We went to the local Thai restaurant for this evening's meal, it was excellent.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top