Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 02:07 PM

Re: My personal story of a Stalker

Originally Posted by Meg ->
What a horrible experience Goldielocks

There was a woman on the radio on Saturday with a terrible story to tell, her stalker eventually entered her house with a gun and she and her husband had to escape in their nightwear through a window. The stalker is now in prison.

I think stalking is far more common than we realise and it has many different aspects.
Some years ago a family member got engaged to a girl and once engage she became very possessive so he started to worry and broke it off. She pursued him night and day threatening to kill herself in front of him it was awful.
In the end he just ignored all her calls and burnt the letters, I don't know what became of her.
Hi I only told my survival end. Back in Wales I had to get the chief constable of Wales involved. Unless you have absolute proof the police at that time did not want to know. Luckily the police these days are taking it a lot more seriously. Just recently a girl was murdered by her partner.

My ex had to disguise himself as women, in newspapers on social media . To get information Bully friends and family for information. I had to wait until my parents had died before I could leave him. What a great day that was for me and the cat.

My parting shot in a letter was frankly my dear I don't give a damn

Message to my friends was Free at Last.

Xx
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 02:37 PM

Why did you have to wait until your parents died ?
Was he threatening them as well?
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2016, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Why did you have to wait until your parents died ?
Was he threatening them as well?
Yes when I left him a few years before. Saying what he would do to me and the family plus the cat. Now I realise he was just a coward. He hasn't got a mental condition. As ma ny use this as an excuse. I couldn't take the risk. I think it is a pride thing as well.

I don't want to discuss previous injuries as this thread is about survival.

I am told though that they tend to pick on intelligent, quite women.

I feel proud I survived intact and with sense of humour and moved on to happier times x

Only ones that haven't been there ask why did you stay. Quite simply they use scare and fear tactics.

Us women and men who have got through the ordeal are the winners!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top