Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 08:34 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning all.

Neighbour from hell disturbed me at 5.30 by slamming the door on his way out and then of course the birds twittered their pretty heads off, so I couldn't get back to sleep. Methinks a nap this afternoon is on the cards.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 09:07 AM

buenas dias all. After a night of rain, very welcome I should add, the sun is just about out again now. Today a friend arrives for a week, the washing machine repair man is coming, again, this morning, hopefully bringing a big hammer with him. No plans, it all depends how things go with arrivals and washing machines. Have a nice day all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 09:28 AM

A lovely morning here waking up before the alarm went off, sitting downstairs with a cup of tea watching the birds at the food table.

Ok back to reality joined the rush of traffic to get to work. Soon be Thursday and our long weekend away to look forward to.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 09:37 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful spring morning here and I really enjoyed my early morning walk watching the lambs in the field.

I hope to get in the garden but it is very wet again after the recent rain.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2016, 09:44 AM

Mornin' all.
Yes it certainly did rain last night Meg. During the evening my neighbour came and told me my car window was open. I'd left it open about 10" by mistake and the rain had been blowing straight in! Luckily I've got a waterproof seat cover for the dogs because there was quite a sizeable puddle.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top