Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 05:10 PM

do you have a signature fragrance ?

dunhill-london-icon & valentino uomo = best combination from john lewis 23.11.17

no more john lewis searching
this is adamant
got the ring and ready for perching
standing not proud but dominant.
absolutely stunning is icon
down every lady's back is a chill
i no they are thinking "do i remember saigon"
i point out the wift is dunhill.
the next day does improve
first time in spanish i am uno
off my skin never will it remove
pure power is uomo.
thank you icon and valentino
you 2 are my keeping fixture
john lewis stock up for this desperado
finding love is in this smelling mixture.

https://www.johnlewis.com/dunhill-lo...arfum/p1921144 & https://www.johnlewis.com/valentino-...navAction=jump
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 05:41 PM

Re: do you have a signature fragrance ?

I'm a floral gal, smell flowers and I'm not far away according to various people, I want flower bomb to be my signature smell but it's too expensive so I am back on yardley lily of the valley. Sweet and floral.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 06:36 PM

I use Armani Black Code for the night time and Calvin Klein Summer for during the day.
For general deodourant spray it's Loreal 48hr.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 06:57 PM

I love Armani
Especially Gio and and Si
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 07:21 PM

Chanel no.5 (predictable I know!)
Lady Million
So definitely musk but with a hint of sweet not spice

On a man I find Chanel Homme Sport Allure totally irresistible. It does things to my olfactory senses that I'm not sure are entirely natural
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 07:32 PM

I like Ghost or Angel but can only buy it when I've got a bit of money spare, or if someone wants to buy them for me.
Goldcrest
Scotland
Goldcrest is female  Goldcrest has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 08:17 PM

Lovely by SJP for me. Comforting and fresh and reminiscent of scents from my childhood (Coty influence?)
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 08:25 PM

Hubby likes Dunhill.

My favourite is Hugo Boss Deep Red.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 08:30 PM

For the last ten years I have used only Lancome Tresor perfume and body lotion. Love it. I can't get it here in town so I order it through Boots and collect it from instore.

I miss working because my Boss used to automatically buy me a gift box containing both as a Christmas present every year. Now I use it sparingly so it lasts as long as possible.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Val J ->
Hubby likes Dunhill.

My favourite is Hugo Boss Deep Red
Gosh this is so weird. This thread is about 'signature fragrance', which made me instantly think of my daughter's first perfume - Hugo Boss Deep Red. To me that smell is my daughter.

She was here the other day to pick up some of her books and we found a nearly empty bottle of Deep Red. She put it in the bin to be thrown out, but I saved it and squirted it in the room. It's just like she's here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top