Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 04:30 PM

Re: Ban ads for polluting large cars, report says

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Are you available then, I am free on Wednesday?
But I honestly thought you were a bloke.
Sadly, I am not a "pale skinned plump and sweaty person of female persuasion" so you shall have to seek your dubious pleasures elsewhere, presumably using your "fat car" to secure the fat woman of your dreams .....

BFN .....
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 05:05 PM

Cheers mate, thanks for the advice ... and for other readers...yes I do know, it’s cruel of me to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, it’s a character failing. Sorry.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Cheers mate, thanks for the advice ... and for other readers...yes I do know, it’s cruel of me to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, it’s a character failing. Sorry.
I'm sorry - you lost .....
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 06:00 PM

Anyhoo, back on topic
What’s wrong with suv,s ?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

04-08-2020, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Anyhoo, back on topic
What’s wrong with suv,s ?
There's nothing "wrong" with most modern SUVs - all offer masses of the latest technology - but many are just wasted space in the UK, used for commuting, school runs and weekend shopping with the occasional weekend away.

Are they "better" than "conventional" cars or have gullible SUV owners just been drawn in by the advertising ..... ?

Nearly every carmaker now offers SUV models in a range of sizes. This has progressed to the point where you can now get a high-rise model with butch styling that’s little bigger on the road than a conventional small hatchback.
5 reasons not to buy an SUV or crossover (and one why you should)

https://www.which.co.uk/news/2020/01...hy-you-should/

Sales of high-riding cars have exploded in recent years, but is their popularity justified?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 08:37 PM

I used to be a courier Omah and drove big vans and small trucks and enjoyed the higher altitude of commercial vehicles. So when It came to selling my van and buying a proper vehicle I liked the idea of of the SUV. Plus, my late Father in Law had difficulty climbing in and out of lower vehicles.
And; I can get my bike in the back and loads of luggage....
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 10:32 PM

Leaving the others far behind. Freedom !

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Featured.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	13454   Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	13455  
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

04-08-2020, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I used to be a courier Omah and drove big vans and small trucks and enjoyed the higher altitude of commercial vehicles. So when It came to selling my van and buying a proper vehicle I liked the idea of of the SUV. Plus, my late Father in Law had difficulty climbing in and out of lower vehicles.
And; I can get my bike in the back and loads of luggage....
IMO, that's a sensible solution to practical problems ......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
IMO, that's a sensible solution to practical problems ......
Cheers Omah....

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top