Join for free
Page 19 of 21 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 >
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 02:33 PM

Re: That dog again

Originally Posted by summer ->
Poor little chap

Get well soon Max!!
Thanks Summer et all.

Max is not actually unwell. He was before because of his low calcium level but medication remedied that. It had to before the vet would do the op in case he didn't come to from from the anaesthesia.

But he did with none of the side effects we were told to look out for. And the vet kindly called today to see how he was. And will call again tomorrow. Above and beyond..........
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 09:24 PM

A little update on that big, hairy dog.
It's day six from the surgery. It is healing well. and he is very lively. We were told to keep him subdued, prevent him from running, jumping on things - fat chance..............lol.

My dear wife walks him - I'm confined to barracks. He has to have his cone on for that but he tolerates it better now and will have it gone in a few more days.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 10:08 PM

Good to know that Max is improving! Give him a hug from me.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

29-03-2020, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good to know that Max is improving! Give him a hug from me.
TY, ST. Hug given!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

01-04-2020, 07:54 PM

Thank you for the kind words here.
Good news from the vet today about the biopsy. The growth did display cancer but the surrounding tissue removed with it did not. In short, he is in the clear. A worry removed.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 08:00 PM

oh Bes, I'm really sorry, I had missed this thread and didn't realise Max was poorly. I'm glad to know he is in the clear, you must be so relieved.

Hugs from me
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

01-04-2020, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
oh Bes, I'm really sorry, I had missed this thread and didn't realise Max was poorly. I'm glad to know he is in the clear, you must be so relieved.

Hugs from me
Thank you kindly, LQ.
He really is a big, gentle, lovely and loving fellow. My personal stalker.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 10:16 PM

What wonderful news - I am so happy for all of you!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 05:15 AM

So pleased for you all....you were a brave little soldier Max
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

03-04-2020, 08:23 PM

Overwhelming response! Thank you all.
Don’t quite know what to say. So, a little tail if I may. Max is a very good dog.

One day we were going to be gone all day. Hospital, so Max had to stay home. We asked the neighbours across the way, the Lhasa Apso owners, to check on Max from time to time, let him out etc.

I asked them over to show where the food and treats were kept. I should not have mentioned t r e a t. Oh well. He had to behave. I gave him the look and he sat down, gave me the paws. Not a spoken command needed. He got his treat

Page 19 of 21 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top