Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 04:21 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Had an early night last night and have woken like a lion ... Ooops, Sorry LQ ... like a Tiger refreshed!

All the shopping is done, the house is tidy, those cats are suspiciously well behaved - going to have a relaxing day!

Enjoy what ever you are doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 05:44 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Hi

Good Morning All.

So pleased you managed a good sleep ST.

Still things to do today, yesterday was manic with the littlies.

A final trip to the recycling before a few days calm over Christmas.

Out this evening for a traditional Polish Meal and that is always fun.

Have a Good Day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 06:36 AM

Good morning all

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not s creature was stirring.....not even a mouse

Happy Christmas Eve everyone...have a great day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 08:04 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's a special day for me - my birthday. Looking forward to visits from family later & meal out with them tonight.

Happy Christmas Eve everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 09:33 AM

Good morning everyone. Happy Birthday Carol, hope its a good one.
Keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 09:39 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Another morning when it’s not raining! The forecast though is for a chance of rain, any following showers turning heavy, otherwise bright with some sunny spells. Maximum temperature 9ºC.

A couple of remaining tasks to complete, like wrapping a few presents. Other than that it’s yet another ‘please myself day’!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 10:10 AM

Good morning - Not much to do this morning but I might ride over to see my brother later.

Have the best day possible.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 11:39 AM

Good morning everyone a wet night but fine at the moment.

My son has just been to collect the Christmas gifts for the family,the pickled cabbage and to bring some flowers.
I am about to make some mince pies to take to my sons tomorrow .

Enjoy your day
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 11:52 AM

Morning all

I'm at work but we are supposed to be finishing at 12 (hopefully) it's very quiet not much to do so they might as well let us go.

Been to dads this morning to do his blood sugars and blood pressure, then off to work. It was chucking it down.

When I finish, I'm nipping home for an hour, then doctors appointment at 4pm then I'll go back and spend some more time with my Daddy and give him his presents.

I got most of my presents delivered yesterday so as I wasn't rushing about today as I knew I wouldn't have much time today.

Hey tabby, glad you corrected yourself and said 'tiger' or I might have had to come and eatcha!

Carol, happy, happy birthday my dear friend. Wish I could give you a realtime birthday/christmas hug.

Enjoy your day all.

Love me
x
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 12:05 PM

Busy day to day

Cleaning and getting ready for tomorrow

Cooked the Ham this morning picked lemons and Oranges off the trees and made the marmalade yesterday

Mrs V just printed off the timings for the big day start at 9.45am upto the queen at 4pm

Luckily it has stopped raining we had four days solid which for us is a lot but now back to clear blue sky's and warm about 20c so will be out on the terrace for the Cava and nibbles tomorrow lunch time to start the festivities

So I hope you all enjoy your day

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year

With lots of love from Sunny Spain

xxx

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top