Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 06:54 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Calmer now than last night - but still a bit damp.

Must go shopping at some point - but I am on Westie Watch today - so that will be fun! Still have a coupe of February Birthday cards to make - so that is my day sorted.

Have fun.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 06:59 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning everyone, a quieter day forecast here after another wild old day yesterday...

We are shopping for a new lounge suite today, I don't know why as this one is only 15 years old and just starting to get comfortable...

Have a good day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 07:30 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

My lodgers arrived early hours, so a full house for the next few weeks.

Collecting yet more boxes from the storage unit to sort out, it is never ending.

Apart from the Charity Shop and Recycling, we are selling loads on Facebook and Ebay.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 08:35 AM

Good morning everybody.

I was sneezing a lot yesterday & now I've woken up with a sore throat & croaky voice.
I was supposed to be out walking today but will have to give myself an hour or so to see if I feel up to it before phoning my friend & cancelling.

Maybe we'll just do lunch instead if she's in agreement.

Tony is out with Ady all day so this is my chance to go out without worrying about him..

I do feel quite rough though - might just go back to bed!!

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 09:38 AM

Good morning all

Carol I hate to tell you this but the bug that laid me low for a few weeks started just as you have described....I hope it's not that as I felt really poorly....well again now though but it had to run it's course....hope you dodge it.

Have a free day today....well unless I get any phone calls re poorly grandkids

I might do just as I please.....nuffin

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Not raining here, everywhere is soaking wet from overnight rain though. The forecast is a drier start for some and a dry afternoon with some lengthy spells of sunshine. Maximum temperature 9ºC.

Nothing planned for today at all. Some more clearing out paperwork may be the order of the day and there’s plenty of that!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Good morning everyone, Carol hope you feel better soon. Have a good day everyone and stay safe and well. God bless
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 10:45 AM

Good morning all.
A grey, quiet morning so far, but supposed to be brightening up later.
Dogs fed and watered, wild birds brekkie put out for them.

Off to my exercise class soon, then call into Iceland and Wilko's on the way home, and a meeting to go to this afternoon.

Hope those feeling under par soon get well again.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 10:59 AM

Good morning all a calmer day here.

SIL has appointment at the hospital this afternoon to see about the possibility of having a hearing aid in his deaf ear that will receive the sound from his good ear. Not sure how that works

Enjoy your day everyone...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 11:30 AM

Good morning everyone one fine day in a week of storms so I am taking full advantage of it to catch up on the washing .

Also cakes to make for my visit to my son's tomorrow to play with the twins.
They call me Nanna Egg I suppose that is quite near to Meg, they are such good fun now they are nearly 3. Favourite morning activity at the moment are play dough and drawing Chloe , roll on spring when we can play outside .

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top