Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 07:15 AM

Re: What is your latest fashion buy

How about a picture of you wearing this lovey jacket LQ.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 09:46 AM

Lovely jacket Queenie and I agree perfect for holidays.

I bought some cropped jeans and a blue blouse type thing ....I decided to stop buying black....easy in summer I suppose but I'm determined to be more colourful.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Lovely jacket Queenie and I agree perfect for holidays.

I bought some cropped jeans and a blue blouse type thing ....I decided to stop buying black....easy in summer I suppose but I'm determined to be more colourful.
I stopped wearing black a long time ago. I had this misconception that it slimmed me down but really all it did was make me look drab.

All my clothes, except work clothes are now bright colours, the only black I tend to wear now are black trousers.

Colours do wonders for my mood.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 10:07 AM

I have just bought a full length Liberty Print skirt in red and white in the online sales. I will wear it with a pretty white cotton blouse and a jacket to special events at my grandchildren's school next summer . They have lots including a grandparents day where we are given lunch accompanied by a musical performance by the children.

I don't buy clothes very often and those I do buy last for years The long navy and white cotton and silk skirt I wore to some events this year is 12 years old and still perfect.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	004025420alt3.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	10198  
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 10:20 AM

Hi

My last trip to the Charity Shop.

A new boxed Autograph shirt and cufflinks and a pair of almost new patent leather shoes.

£16 for the two.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190708_081643.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	10199  
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I have just bought a full length Liberty Print skirt in red and white in the online sales. I will wear it with a pretty white cotton blouse and a jacket to special events at my grandchildren's school next summer . They have lots including a grandparents day where we are given lunch accompanied by a musical performance by the children.

I don't buy clothes very often and those I do buy last for years The long navy and white cotton and silk skirt I wore to some events this year is 12 years old and still perfect.
love the skirt Meg, love the colour too
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

10-07-2019, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My last trip to the Charity Shop.

A new boxed Autograph shirt and cufflinks and a pair of almost new patent leather shoes.

£16 for the two.
bargain swimmy
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
love the skirt Meg, love the colour too
Thank you LQ I never wear red and hate pink but I though in my old age I would have a change I can wear it with a cranberry colour so it is not too bright..
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Thank you LQ I never wear red and hate pink but I though in my old age I would have a change I can wear it with a cranberry colour so it is not too bright..

I never wear red either Meg...no idea why ..I like the skirt though. Have to admit I wear pink tops....I bought a shocking pink top in the sale at Phase Eight in Skipton yesterday..
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 09:03 PM

Yesterday I bought a linen jump suit with knee length legs .
I just love it it's so comfortable and stylish ( I think ) wish I had bought three more .i wear it over a white tee shirt .

It looks a bit like this

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top