Join for free
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 03:31 PM

Re: The New Hot Seat.

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Hi Carol, this sounds like a fun idea.....Put my name on

PS: I have been on hot seats before, so I know the ropes....

I would also like to add.....I think Tara would be an excellent candidate...come on now Tara, volunteer eh?
No I wouldn't.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I got 25 questions lined up for you already Floydy, hahah....teasing you. You will be great in the seat Floyd.
Hope so, WB. I'll try to keep it clean. And not upset certain people
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
No I wouldn't.
Oh you would, I find you very interesting. Or different, anyway.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Oh you would, I find you very interesting. Or different, anyway.
Well it isn't going to happen.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 03:36 PM

Carol it worked really well last time so I would stick to the same method. Am I right in thinking that people who did it last time can't do it again?

Floydy, you each have an individual thread for your questions & answers only. If you can answer them all withing your week it makes it more interesting, than having 2 going at the same time, but your answers can be as short or as long as you want. I enjoyed doing mine so I hope you enjoy yours.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

09-07-2018, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Well it isn't going to happen.
Why not though? Are you scared they might ask you something you may not like? I'm sure you have the balls to answer back appropriately
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

09-07-2018, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Carol it worked really well last time so I would stick to the same method. Am I right in thinking that people who did it last time can't do it again?

Floydy, you each have an individual thread for your questions & answers only. If you can answer them all withing your week it makes it more interesting, than having 2 going at the same time, but your answers can be as short or as long as you want. I enjoyed doing mine so I hope you enjoy yours.
Thanks Twink, I'll look out for the thread
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

09-07-2018, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Why not though? Are you scared they might ask you something you may not like? I'm sure you have the balls to answer back appropriately

Scared? That's a laugh.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 03:52 PM

I'd rather remain mysterious
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

Oh you are right Twinks, I think I was on the last one. At lease I think it was on OFF. So please remove my name Carol, thanks

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top