Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 01:23 PM

Tea or coffee?

Nothing will stop me from my morning cup of coffee - I generally have half a cup about an hour later then that's it. No more caffeine that day.

I've found, though, that tea suits me in this warm weather; it seems to be more refreshing and I was never a tea drinker previously, always coffee for me.

So I'm going to be drinking tea more often - it has around half the level of caffeine that coffee does so I could drink around 3 cups a day, perhaps adding one in the evening,
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 01:26 PM

Re: Tea or coffee?

Tea is more refreshing I think, whereas coffee is more filling.

Raising your body temperature helps to make you feel cooler
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 01:28 PM

Yes, l agree, tea is far more refreshing. I keep topping mine up with more hot water, so as not to get dehydrated.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 01:29 PM

In hospital they provided plenty of tea/coffee breaks and I found myself really enjoying the tea where the coffee was doing nothing for me and I didn't enjoy it (except for my first cup of coffee for the day).
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 01:30 PM

I have two cups of instant coffee in the morning, and two cups of tea in the afternoon. I drink several glasses of water each day too.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
In hospital they provided plenty of tea/coffee breaks and I found myself really enjoying the tea where the coffee was doing nothing for me.
Drinking coffee, makes me feel down and that life isn’t worth living!!
Very weird that but l have heard others feel the same after drinking it.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

10-07-2018, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I have two cups of instant coffee in the morning, and two cups of tea in the afternoon. I drink several glasses of water each day too.
Drinking more water was suggested to me and I plan to do that also.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 01:32 PM

I drink mainly coffee and could drink it all day if it was made for me. I don't have any set times or amounts though, that would drive me mad.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 01:33 PM

I'm quite addicted to coffee but this weather it makes me sweat so I'm cutting down a bit.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Drinking coffee, makes me feel down and that life isn’t worth living!!
Very weird that but l have heard others feel the same after drinking it.
That's odd, I have not heard that before Art.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top