Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 02:17 PM

Re: Tea or coffee?

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Muslim population of Bulgaria is officially just 7.8% compared to 61% Christian and 9.8% with no religion.

The Coffee you refer to is a regional beverage that was prevalent in the Ottoman sphere of influence and can be found in most of the Eastern Med and Southern Europe/ North Africa.

I had a glass in the very Greek, non Islamic, non-Turkish island of Kos this year.......It was called Turkish Coffee , however.

Btw Coffee is good for the liver, apparantly so I drink both Tea and Coffee depending on my mood.
I did wonder about that.
Reuters Health) - Drinking more coffee might help reduce the kind of liver damage that's associated with overindulging in food and alcohol, a review of existing studies suggests. ... In all but one study, the risk of cirrhosis continued to decline as daily cups of coffee climbed.18 Feb 2016
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 03:35 PM

Re: Tea or coffee?

I have about 10 cups of tea a day and as I do not like to live too wild a lifestyle I limit myself to one cup of coffee a day out of my Tassimo coffee maker, a couple of days when feeling a bit more Rock n Roll I might have two cups of coffee a day

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top