Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 10:42 AM

Re: Public Displays Of Affection..... Get A Room!!

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That sums it up nicely Nom.

I don't see why if someone wants to give their partner a kiss, they should have to creep about behind closed doors as if they are doing something unnatural.
Mups, l see it happening frequently in the supermarkets l visit. I am no killjoy but to let go of your trolley and just stand there, heads going it, slurping and octopus arms is a bit OTT! Some are still at it, in the queue at the tills!!
Where did discretion go to?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, l see it happening frequently in the supermarkets l visit. I am no killjoy but to let go of your trolley and just stand there, heads going it, slurping and octopus arms is a bit OTT! Some are still at it, in the queue at the tills!!
Oh come on Art, have you never done it? Somehow when passion is in the air, you tend to ignore what's around you.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Oh come on Art, have you never done it? Somehow when passion is in the air, you tend to ignore what's around you.
Longy, Not in a supermarket!
I am a very private person and even when l was younger and in a pub, l used to think anyone snogging in a pub was a bit cheap.

I have had my fair share of kisses and can still get them now but l don’t have to flaunt it in public!
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 10:57 AM

A bit of hand holding and a quick peck is ok, but full on snogging and groping....nope, save it for home thanks.

I must admit I don't see it round here and if I did I'd like to think I'd follow my own mantra which is if you don't like it don't look. But I would probably shudder and make vomiting sounds
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 11:02 AM

Not something I like to see in public, some things are private and should remain out of sight. Saying that, a quick kiss hello or goodbye is fine as is holding hands.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 11:10 AM

Well put like that, no, 'time and place' and all that, but I wasn't talking about full on long and passionate snogs where they look half way to the bedroom!

I was talking about a brief show of affection between a couple and physical contact like holding hands.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-07-2018, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Not something I like to see in public, some things are private and should remain out of sight. Saying that, a quick kiss hello or goodbye is fine as is holding hands.
Yes, Roxy, l agree but full on... No Thanks!

Nichol says, you don’t have to look at them but try, trying to pass them and their abandoned trolley is a feat in itself!!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 11:27 AM

I quite like to see loving affection , you can see the love , I've not seen heavy stuff , if I have I've ignored it but to see two people in love makes me feel I wish I had it . I remember feeling that chemistry when younger , oh to be given a last chance before I leave the planet ! ( I dream on ! )
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 11:30 AM

I sometimes get a quick peck from hubby and look around in embarrassment to see if anybody saw! I should be pleased really I guess. He’s extrovert, we are complete opposites but it’s worked for over 50 years!
Ambre
N/A
Ambre is female  Ambre has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 11:38 AM

Blimey, where do you get your shopping ?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top