Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 11:41 AM

Re: Public Displays Of Affection..... Get A Room!!

Originally Posted by Ambre ->
Blimey, where do you get your shopping ?
Just the usual supermarkets, Sainsbury’s, Tesco’s, Asda. I haven’t seen any do it in Waitrose, yet!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 11:42 AM

Crikey, as I have my shopping delivered, I never get to see couples eating each other. Have to admit, he who must obey and I hold hands all the time whilst out and we do out of habit, kiss each other hello or goodbye, even in public. (mind you, no tongues!) LOL.
Secret admission........sometimes I wish I could link his arm instead of holding hands(which he prefers) only because I feel that if I accidently slip or trip, holding hands is not as safe as holding on securely to his arm, but hey ho.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 01:12 PM

I dropped in to a local health centre last week and there, in the waiting area, was a teenage couple, her on his lap, performing full-on face-sucking and "fondling" - neither looked ill to me .....
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 01:15 PM

It doesn't bother me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Longy, Not in a supermarket!
I am a very private person and even when l was younger and in a pub, l used to think anyone snogging in a pub was a bit cheap.

I have had my fair share of kisses and can still get them now but l don’t have to flaunt it in public!
You need to shop in Waitrose. You get a free coffee too
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I quite like to see loving affection , you can see the love , I've not seen heavy stuff , if I have I've ignored it but to see two people in love makes me feel I wish I had it . I remember feeling that chemistry when younger , oh to be given a last chance before I leave the planet ! ( I dream on ! )
Aw bless ya Susan. Looking at your avatar can I suggest you try a change of hairstyle.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Aw bless ya Susan. Looking at your avatar can I suggest you try a change of hairstyle.
Haha now that's a thought LD
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 01:57 PM

Only take away now too many oldies loitering all day over their free cuppa and paper especially in winter.

What are we like ?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 02:00 PM

Only after you've finished!

Well I love it, you're all old codgers tutting and disapproving

Sex in the supermarket eh?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-07-2018, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Only after you've finished!

Well I love it, you're all old codgers tutting and disapproving

Sex in the supermarket eh?
I often do a 'sweep'.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top