Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 02:08 PM

Re: Public Displays Of Affection..... Get A Room!!

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Only take away now too many oldies loitering all day over their free cuppa and paper especially in winter.

What are we like ?
I know, it is funny. It's the same going to B&Q on a Wednesday, the staff must love all the stories they are told at the tills.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I often do a 'sweep'.
Do you like an audience?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Do you like an audience?
Only if they cheer.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 02:35 PM

Longs they stay out of the fresh meat aisle I can put up with most of todays luvvie ways .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-07-2018, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Longs they stay out of the fresh meat aisle I can put up with most of todays luvvie ways .
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Only if they cheer.
Goodness me Longlegs, you told me at Christmas that you rush about when shopping!!!! You must be a fast worker
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
A kiss and a hug in public don't bother me, as long as I am not on the receiving end.
Ah, I see, better to give than receive.

Are you, by chance, that person running through the streets dispersing hugs to random strangers?

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 03:38 PM

I have never seen anyone in public, do anything too sexy....maybe I have just never been there at the right time. If I saw something like that, I would probably just go about my business and let them go about theirs.

It wouldn't bother me. Perhaps make me a little jealous and wish I was younger so I could have someone loving me up.....

When we were younger, we didn't do anything in public that would make someone take a second look. Maybe the younger generation are more public than we were. Times change and I feel I have to go with the flow....

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top