Join for free
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 01:39 PM

Dreams you've had which turned out to be true

Around 20 years ago I dreamed that I was walking round a corner in Edinburgh, looked at the traffic and saw my Mum, my sister and my 3 nieces driving along and waving at me.

The next day it turned out exactly as in the dream. I'm curious about this as it was such a mundane event. Why was I given fore knowledge?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 04:16 PM

Re: Dreams you've had which turned out to be true

Not had dreams come true, but I do have moments when I'm somewhere or doing something & I think, this has happened before, so maybe I dream it.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 05:17 PM

That sounds like deja vu.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
That sounds like deja vu.
Guess it must be, weird feeling though.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 07:02 PM

Actually Ffosse I had a similar thing happen.... I bumped into the back of a car (shush no comments) I expected the man in front would be mad with me but all he could do was keep telling me over and over that he had dreamed it would happen right in this location the night before.... he was shaken up not by me bumping into him but by the dream.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

12-07-2018, 07:17 PM

It's strange how so many premonitions or dreams are about such mundane events.

There are plenty of people, though, who seemed to have an inkling something terrible was going to happen before 9/11 and Aberfan and other disasters.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 09:22 AM

I have had a number of premonitions, especially when going through the menopause, which turned out to be accurate. Quite out of the blue I had a premonition that woman Diana would die, a day or two before she met her end. I still think there is a natural explanation for them.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top