Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 12:26 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good morning everyone - it's Friday again !

Doing a bit of a stock take in the craft room as I am off to a major craft fair tomorrow.

The - if the weather stays kind - back out into the garden to frighten the weeds.

Have a fun day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 03:29 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good heavens Tabby, you're up and about bright and early! Have a nice time at the craft fair

Morning all.
Can't comment on the weather as yet due to it still being, er, dark. But it's warm and dry at least.

Today just the school run and the gym as normal.
Later I'm in The Hot Seat, so questions at the ready....please be gentle with me

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:20 AM

Stock taking today, Floydy, Craft Fair tomorrow!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:23 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm awake quite early but that's because I was nodding off to sleep all yesterday evening!!

I hope to go for a swim this morning, Child minding this afternoon.

Good luck in the Hot seat Floydy.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 07:06 AM

Good morning everyone, sunny again here but chance of storms later they say, but I'll believe it when I see it...

I have a hedge to cut and a fence to paint but with the threat of rain I think I'll do the hedge then wait and see...

Have a good day folks
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 07:41 AM

Good morning . I just wanted to tell you that we have just had a very heavy shower & that cats all rushed home, a bit wet.
It is the first rain I have seen for weeks and, although tyhe shower has got lighter....it is still raining

I never thought we British would be so glad to see rain!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 07:49 AM

Good morning all.

No rain here yet. Cloudy but still quite warm.

Nothing planned for today, we might go out for a run in the old Vintage Car this morning but that's about all.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 08:03 AM

Good morning all sunny and warm again.

Mr Mags has a doctor’s appointment this morning then we have some shopping to do, looking for some new shirts for him.

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 08:39 AM

Good Morning everyone
It is a little cooler today.
I'm hoping to do a bit of gardening, now I have caught up on all the laundry from our holiday.
Have a lovely day whatever you all are doing.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 08:42 AM

Morning folks stuck in waiting for delivery from Amazon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top