Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 12:37 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone.

I am all excitement - it is Doncaster craft Show day!

Meeting T at the railway station and we are off on the 10:00am train. Free buses from Donny station to the show which is at the race course. Lots of exhibitors and demonstrations to visit. We have each packed a picnic as the food prices there are beyond ridiculous. Drawn some cash -not that I intend to buy anything - just going to look. Ooops - there goes another flying pig!

Back later with all the gory details - have a fun day!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 05:27 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning all

Doncaster Craft Show sounds like fun ...have a good time

I have my little grandson staying over but my daughter is collecting him before lunch, my son and his family are here later for morning coffee too so I have a busy morning.

Out later tonight with pals I tried to get us onto the local Italian restaurant but it's fully booked so have to get my thinking cap on ...it's my turn to book somewhere and I've left it a bit late

Have a good day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 05:30 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Hope you have a lovely day ST, sounds as though you would be in your element.

Yesterday was a disaster, supposed to exchange on my house and move on Wednesday, it didn't happen so sat here surrounded by boxes.

I didn't find out until late in the afternoon and one of the Solicitors in the chain has gone on holiday for a week.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning All.

Hope you have a lovely day ST, sounds as though you would be in your element.

Yesterday was a disaster, supposed to exchange on my house and move on Wednesday, it didn't happen so sat here surrounded by boxes.

I didn't find out until late in the afternoon and one of the Solicitors in the chain has gone on holiday for a week.

Have a good day all.
Surely one of the partners could have 'completed' for you - that is the usual practice? Mind you - it was Friday 13th, Swimmy!!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 05:40 AM

Poor Swimmy...you really do deserve some good luck for a change....tuts that things did not go to plan.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Surely one of the partners could have 'completed' for you - that is the usual practice? Mind you - it was Friday 13th, Swimmy!!
Hi

It is not my Solicitor, or my purchasers Solicitor, it is further down the line.

A totally unexpected problem, down to someone not doing the financial checks.

This is the bizarre English system of House Purchase.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 06:29 AM

Good morning everybody.
I'm not sure what I'm up to today - still recovering from a bout of sickness I had yesterday.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 06:48 AM

Good morning all.

Another hot and sunny day here.

Have fun today at the Craft Show ST.

Sorry to hear about the move Swimmers.

Hope you feel better soon Carol.

Off to the shops soon.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

14-07-2018, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It is not my Solicitor, or my purchasers Solicitor, it is further down the line.

A totally unexpected problem, down to someone not doing the financial checks.

This is the bizarre English system of House Purchase.
Ah - somehow I thought you had escaped the dreaded 'Chain'. Hope they sort it out for you soon.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 08:33 AM

Good morning everyone we had a couple of showers here yesterday but not nearly enough. The poor sheep in the adjoining field are struggling, there is no green grass just brown stubble.
The sun is coming out making it very humid.

I am going to make a batch of chill sauce to eat with prawns and homemade spring rolls then do some cleaning, there is dust everwhere after the haymaking.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top