Join for free
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 05:54 PM

What Can’t You Resist?

I have just had the most delicious Loin of Pork dinner. For me, it wasn’t the cauliflower cheese, it wasn’t the Yorkshire Pudding, it wasn’t the apple sauce, the stuffing or the roast potatoes. It was the Pork Crackling, the most unhealthiest part of the dinner.
I tried to stop myself eating it, telling myself, it could cause a coronary, even obesity but like Eve in the Garden Of Eden, l couldn't resist!
It was gorgeous!

So l ask what can’t you resist? It doesn’t have to be food!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 05:57 PM

Re: What Can’t You Resist?

Smoked salmon - could easily live on the stuff.......
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 06:00 PM

The lure of the blasted iPad.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 06:04 PM

Snack wise - Pringles! I am alright with a new packet as long as I don't have that first one, then I'm sunk.

Emotion wise - the smell and feel of cuddling puppies.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 06:18 PM

Food wise - gluten free devils food cake with milk free cream icing along with salted caramel cashew ice cream
It’s calorie loaded but heavenly

Emotionally - singing to my hearts content while walking our dogs
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I have just had the most delicious Loin of Pork dinner. For me, it wasn’t the cauliflower cheese, it wasn’t the Yorkshire Pudding, it wasn’t the apple sauce, the stuffing or the roast potatoes. It was the Pork Crackling, the most unhealthiest part of the dinner.
I tried to stop myself eating it, telling myself, it could cause a coronary, even obesity but like Eve in the Garden Of Eden, l couldn't resist!
It was gorgeous!

So l ask what can’t you resist? It doesn’t have to be food!
Well, first of all, I have to ask you if it was better than... y'know! Particularly the stuffing?

Mine has to be chocolate, choc-o-late, choccy, choc, chocs, yum!

I did have a nice slice of English Pecorino cheese earlier which was lovely but chocolate still wins the day.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 06:42 PM

Smoked cheeses do it for me.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 06:50 PM

What/who can't I resist?..intelligent/down to Earth Men who's conversation relaxes Me and makes Me feel glad to be alive
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 07:05 PM

Honey roasted peanuts.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
What/who can't I resist?..intelligent/down to Earth Men who's conversation relaxes Me and makes Me feel glad to be alive

Good luck with that one, May.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top