Join for free
Page 22 of 29 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 04:43 PM

Re: Boy, 6, 'thrown from 10th floor' of Tate Modern

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I don't remember seeing any such details.

Perhaps you can explain them to me.
Re read posts
and 112, which gives you a link re the set trial date.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Why are you carrying on with these kind of questions when details of what's going to happen were posted early on after his first court appearance ?
Re read posts
and 112, which gives you a link re the set trial date.
OK. Here is the content of those posts:

On Tuesday, a 17-year-old boy appeared at Bromley Youth Court charged with attempted murder.

The teen, who cannot be named for legal reasons, wore a grey jumper and spoke to confirm his name, address, date of birth and nationality as British at the short court hearing.

The 17-year-old is charged with attempted murder. He will appear at the Old Bailey on August 8 (today) to plea.

The teenager will then appear again at the Old Bailey on August 22 for a trial preparation hearing.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-br...idUKKCN1UY1F1?

This is a report on when his trial, for attempted murder, will take place & the condition of the 6 year old.....it doesn't sound good!

So in response to my question, "What has happened to him?"
The short answer is "Nothing".

We don't know where he is being held, if at all, and in what circumstances.

For all we know, he could be relaxing at home or with his 'carer', enjoying his continued freedom.

As I said, we have been told nothing specifically.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 05:43 PM

Nor should we ! What buisness is it of ours ?
Relaxing with his carer at home ?
As McEnroe said " you must be joking "!!i
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 07:37 PM

Nor should we ! What buisness is it of ours ?
Relaxing with his carer at home ?
As McEnroe said " you must be joking "!!i
Don't we have a right to know what happens to murderers?
Zuleika
North West UK

18-10-2019, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Don't we have a right to know what happens to murderers?
Not at this moment in time .
It's my understanding matters are considered to be sub judice once legal proceedings become active.
Zuleika
North West UK

10-11-2019, 01:36 PM

Latest news about the boy from the fund organiser
TODAY
by Vicky D, Organiser
Good Morning All,

I have been given a further update from the family as to how our Little Boy is doing. I know so many of you have still been asking how he is. Their statement reads:

“Hello everybody,
We would like to share with you some good news of our little knight. He is making lots of progresses. We can now bring him outside in a wheelchair to breath fresh air. It's tiring for him but he really likes it, of course. He's very smiling and he laughs a lot again. He begins to move his legs since a few days, just a tiny little bit but it is really wonderfull to see...! And just since today, he manages to make real kisses. It warms our hearts so much...
Thank you all of you. We hope we will give you other good news as soon as possible.”

Over the last few weeks we have seen further donations and messages asking if there is anything more we can do to help them. So many of you have offered and given so generously in so many different ways, and once again, I would like to thank each one of you for what you have given to this family. We are truly grateful to you all
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2019, 01:38 PM

Thank you for such an encouraging update .....
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2019, 01:59 PM

I have wondered how he is poor little mite . Brave strong parents .

Thankyou
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-11-2019, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by zuleika ->
latest news about the boy from the fund organiser
today
by vicky d, organiser
good morning all,

i have been given a further update from the family as to how our little boy is doing. I know so many of you have still been asking how he is. Their statement reads:

“hello everybody,
we would like to share with you some good news of our little knight. He is making lots of progresses. We can now bring him outside in a wheelchair to breath fresh air. It's tiring for him but he really likes it, of course. He's very smiling and he laughs a lot again. He begins to move his legs since a few days, just a tiny little bit but it is really wonderfull to see...! And just since today, he manages to make real kisses. It warms our hearts so much...
Thank you all of you. We hope we will give you other good news as soon as possible.”

over the last few weeks we have seen further donations and messages asking if there is anything more we can do to help them. So many of you have offered and given so generously in so many different ways, and once again, i would like to thank each one of you for what you have given to this family. We are truly grateful to you all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2019, 03:22 PM

Thank you for the update Zuleika, it's good to hear the little lad is slowly progressing.

Page 22 of 29 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top