Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 05:34 PM

Caught Short?

It was the topic posted by Artangel (sorry, Art!) which reminded me of some awful experiences of being "Caught Short!.

You know, it's when you suddenly realise that you're not going to get to a toilet, any time soon, and the pressure and pain increases exponentially.

We used to carry a plastic Jug, in the car, on long journeys.

That was OK up to a point (number 1 only?)

We were at a large BBQ, in Frimley Park, a couple of weeks ago and the BBQ area was about a mile from the public toilets.

That was a strain!

There must be lots of funny stories.

(don't mention the Tortoise Joke)!

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 06:52 PM

Re: Caught Short?

Only happened to me once when I was about fourteen. We were out for an evening walk on holiday and I was desperate for a wee so I told my parents I would run along ahead to our hotel but to get there I had to climb a hundred or so steps. Running through reception with key in hand and about to give up the fight, I finally made it to my room, jumped straight into the bath and ..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Luckily no tortoise though.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 07:31 PM

Ted, l love how you associate me with the subject of being ‘caught short’!

I am lucky that l never have a desperate rush to go to the toilet. It’s a good job, l did my pelvic exercises after giving birth, or it might have been a different story!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Ted, l love how you associate me with the subject of being ‘caught short’!

I am lucky that l never have a desperate rush to go to the toilet. It’s a good job, l did my pelvic exercises after giving birth, or it might have been a different story!
Ooh yes
I still do
And pull..
And squeeze..
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 09:50 PM

What's this tortoise thing?, is it something to do with tortoises number one, turtles number two, seems I need a heads up on this one.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 10:40 PM

Letter Boxing on Dartmoor, not a tree or bush in sight, bladder at bursting point, scrambled up the bank & squatted the other side, relief, only to have a troop of scouts walk around the bank towards me. Friend was supposed to keep watch, but she was having hysterics at the looks on the scouts faces!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
It was the topic posted by Artangel (sorry, Art!) which reminded me of some awful experiences of being "Caught Short!.

You know, it's when you suddenly realise that you're not going to get to a toilet, any time soon, and the pressure and pain increases exponentially.

We used to carry a plastic Jug, in the car, on long journeys.

That was OK up to a point (number 1 only?)

We were at a large BBQ, in Frimley Park, a couple of weeks ago and the BBQ area was about a mile from the public toilets.

That was a strain!

There must be lots of funny stories.

(don't mention the Tortoise Joke)!

Don't they have toilets in your branch of B & Q?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
What's this tortoise thing?, is it something to do with tortoises number one, turtles number two, seems I need a heads up on this one.
It's actually the turtle's head - it refers to a turd peeping out from between one's buttocks
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 11:23 PM

Little boy out with his mum shopping. Right in the main high street the little boy says " Mum, I want to go wee, I really need to go , tugging at mums dress"

Mum " not here son it is too public, wait until we find a shop we can go in"

Little boy " MUM but mum I must go wee now mum, I am desperate"

Mum " I told you to wait"

Little boy opens his mouth and goes

******WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE***** in a loud voice
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2019, 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Don't they have toilets in your branch of B & Q?
True story .....

A great many years ago, my friend and her husband were shopping in our local B &:Q when their four year old son was heard to ask "Mum, where's the toilet paper?".

Yes, he had made use of one of the display wc's on display!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top