Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 03:29 PM

Re: Another new scam?

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I get that too.

Weird isnt it
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 10:07 PM

Re: Another new scam?

Having had multiple scams over the years, one of which telling me I hadn't paid my bill and they were going to cut me off immediately. Which they did for about 20 mins. ! I phoned BT and they said they would never do that .
I still can't fathom what the scammers may have done it for.

If you manage to get their number, you can always put it in google as : telephone number followed by the number. It will generally show up if it is a scam number.

What I am more concerned about now, is voice recognition. I am sure they could use it to their advantage as they only need to get a few words out of us, with clarification of our name and address, and who knows what might happen ?

I had one a couple of weeks ago asking for me to clarify my address as the one they gave me. So I told them they had the wrong address. Not heard anything since.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top