Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 09:31 PM

"New Posts"

This is where I head when I first come on the Forum

Then, as the same threads I'm not interested in, keep coming up on my list, I have been known to click on them just to clear them off the list (that doesn't work with "hot" topics/threads always) but it works for me

Anyone else guilty of this evil ploy?!!
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 09:32 PM

Re: "New Posts"

As charged.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 09:39 PM

And me!
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 09:44 PM

I only visit a couple of the forums on here, so it's quicker for me to just head to those and see if anything I might find interesting has been posted. Even then, I generally just look at the top 4 or 5 threads.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I only visit a couple of the forums on here, so it's quicker for me to just head to those and see if anything I might find interesting has been posted. Even then, I generally just look at the top 4 or 5 threads.
Aww Tachyon!!!
Some of the initially boring ones are the most fun and interesting ones eventually though!!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

24-08-2019, 09:48 PM

@Ray and @Tabs
Pheeeewww!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
@Ray and @Tabs
Pheeeewww!
You are not alone!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

24-08-2019, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Aww Tachyon!!!
Some of the initially boring ones are the most fun and interesting ones eventually though!!
This is very true, Rhian. Often I look at a thread and my first reaction is - Oh no, not this again - but then someone will say something cryptic, someone else will add a witticism - and before you know it - it is a really funny thread! Perhaps not always what the original poster intended but - hey, laughter makes the world round - doesn't it??
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

24-08-2019, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
This is very true, Rhian. Often I look at a thread and my first reaction is - Oh no, not this again - but then someone will say something cryptic, someone else will add a witticism - and before you know it - it is a really funny thread! Perhaps not always what the original poster intended but - hey, laughter makes the world round - doesn't it??
It sure does Tabs x
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2019, 10:23 PM

Agreed. But possibly laughter and sex??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top