Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 09:04 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all I’m hoping it will be cooler today after yesterdays unbearable heat.

I managed to have a fairly good sleep last night and feel better for it this morning.

Off to the hospital again this morning and I’m pleased to say our SIL is improving.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Good news about your SIL Mags. I am sure you will all feel better when he is recovered and allowed to come home.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 10:24 AM

A very good morning to everyone.....
I must admit I'm like Summer and loving the long hot days, although you just have to give in to the heat and not put up a struggle.... I wouldn't feel the same if I had to go to work in it....At night times I lay on top of the duvet starkers with just my feet covered, I get embarrassed if anyone sees my feet without socks on... Two minutes and I'm out like a light until next morning....

It's going to be a lazy Monday, no point going anywhere and sitting in traffic jams, I'll wait while everyone goes back to work and the kids to school.

I'm glad to hear that your Son-in-Law is doing well Mags, all the best to him....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 10:46 AM

Morning all.
After two days of fun, sun and er, drinking, today will be a day for chilling out.
I do plan to visit the gym, however because I need to wake up my lethargic body but I'll then be taking things easy as it's back to work tonight It will be horrifically hot in that warehouse.

Have a nice day all

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top