Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 02:27 PM

amazon forest fires

I noticed at the G7 conference on now that we were the first to offer financial help £10m to replant trees. the last heard was the rest of the countries could only manage 20m euros between them all

Just goes to show how much they care about the environment and how greedy they are by not giving a massive donation.

They make me sick and the sooner we are not associated with these inward looking rag tag countries the better
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 02:45 PM

Re: amazon forest fires

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I noticed at the G7 conference on now that we were the first to offer financial help £10m to replant trees. the last heard was the rest of the countries could only manage 20m euros between them all

Just goes to show how much they care about the environment and how greedy they are by not giving a massive donation.

They make me sick and the sooner we are not associated with these inward looking rag tag countries the better
We need to be associated with them otherwise we will all suffer due to climate change.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 02:54 PM

Re: amazon forest fires

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
We need to be associated with them otherwise we will all suffer due to climate change.
they are not helping much with the Amazon forest fires which is 3% of the climate conditions the forest provides

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top