Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 10:08 PM

Re: Fantasy or Nightmare???

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
If you were in parliament would you feel comfortable making a Law?
If I felt it was correct, and if I had been elected by my constituents on that basis, then yes.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Assuming you are attempting to compare Boris Johnson to Hitler, then, no I do not agree.

We have had three or more years of a treacherous EU operative masquerading as our prime minister. Needless to say, her lies have become patently clear to us all now and, as a consequence, she has been ejected from her position.

Her replacement was elected, I agree, not by the people but by the rest of her party. Should there be a general election right now, I'm pretty sure that he would be elected to PM by the majority of the people. Despite all their bluster, Compo, the Limp Dems and all the odds and sods, are likely to receive collectively the support of less than half of the electorate.

Were it not for the fellow traitors of Maybot, Hammond and their cabal and, of course, her stupid decision to hold a GE before the time was ripe, the Conservatives would still have a working majority in the Commons.

Anyway, I digress. Contrary to your assertion, Parliament has not been taken over by one man's fantasy to take power, but by a collection of traitors to democracy.

Despite the people's wish to leave the EU by a clear majority, a large number of self-interested people not only within Parliament but also in businesses with financial interests in Europe and, most disagreeably, our once supposedly independent judiciary, have teamed together to take control of the country- unelected.

That is our real nightmare: the loss of our democracy.

I wonder how long this will continue. Hopefully, it will be driven to a reversal back to a true democracy, and independence from a foreign power, at the next general election.
I think we are talking at cross purposes JBR! The person l was
depicting as taking over parliament was not Boris, but the other
bloke Corbyn? Since he attempted to become appointed as the so
called caretaker prime minister?
Sorry l was not clear enough!
NRegards Donkeyman!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I think we are talking at cross purposes JBR! The person l was
depicting as taking over parliament was not Boris, but the other
bloke Corbyn? Since he attempted to become appointed as the so
called caretaker prime minister?
Sorry l was not clear enough!
NRegards Donkeyman!
No problem.

Certainly no problem at all when very few, and only terrorists and mentally-challenged idiots would support him and his Marxists.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

08-10-2019, 10:09 PM

Worth a read.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#in...DqDbvxLsgqTdNs
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

08-10-2019, 10:22 PM

Worth another read!

https://www.facebook.com/manuel.clar...045170247/?t=1

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top