Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 09:07 PM

Re: Boris Speaking today in Parliament

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Well according to Laura Kuenssberg the Beeb's left-wing mouthpiece, he did.
Oh! I though Corbyn was that little, scared looking bloke opposite Boris

Must have been watching the wrong guy.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 09:17 PM

What i find truly disturbing is the number of MP's berating Boris, saying how much of a disgrace he is for not saying sorry, saying he is a disgrace for saying the supreme courts decision was wrong and thus he is in effect disrespecting the judicial system, how much of a disgrace he is ......<fill in the blanks> and the list goes on and on. There is much chapter and verse the same in tweets and texts and so what does Boris go and do, stands up in the commons and basically says 'if i am really that bad of a PM, if i am hopeless as PM then get rid of me, go on, call an election or call a vote of no confidence' and yet have they, NO.

Again Boris has basically said 'let the people decide on brexit, give them a general election' and the leader of the Labour party has said NO. Corbyn and opposition MP's are so blinded by their distrust and disgust of Boris that they have failed to see the ramification of what they have done, Boris, live on TV put it as straight and as frank as he can be to Corbyn in that let the people decide on brexit and Corbyn turns round and say's NO.

The people of the country want this messed sorted out, the PM gives the people a way to do that but the leader of the Labour party say's NO. I pity any labour supporter.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
What i find truly disturbing is the number of MP's berating Boris, saying how much of a disgrace he is for not saying sorry, saying he is a disgrace for saying the supreme courts decision was wrong and thus he is in effect disrespecting the judicial system, how much of a disgrace he is ......<fill in the blanks> and the list goes on and on. There is much chapter and verse the same in tweets and texts and so what does Boris go and do, stands up in the commons and basically says 'if i am really that bad of a PM, if i am hopeless as PM then get rid of me, go on, call an election or call a vote of no confidence' and yet have they, NO.

Again Boris has basically said 'let the people decide on brexit, give them a general election' and the leader of the Labour party has said NO. Corbyn and opposition MP's are so blinded by their distrust and disgust of Boris that they have failed to see the ramification of what they have done, Boris, live on TV put it as straight and as frank as he can be to Corbyn in that let the people decide on brexit and Corbyn turns round and say's NO.

The people of the country want this messed sorted out, the PM gives the people a way to do that but the leader of the Labour party say's NO. I pity any labour supporter.
I agree and prior to that just about every opposition MP has called him a liar and other defamatory names.
1) tonight they are in protest about the language he has been using , and how it can be detrimental. Obviously they don't consider calling him a liar to be wrong.
2) The way he has been punished with unfounded (so far as I know) accusations of 'liar' etc is a character assassination, and still they continue to barate him on every word he utters.

Complete gang culture in Parliament to try and humiliate, and get him to resign.
They fail to understand that most of us see this type of behaviour and manipulations every day in street life. They must think they have come up with a new idea to crush someone. They.. the opposition parties.. are the disgrace and least democratic .

One other point, made by Boris when Jo Swinson raised her question, was in response he said Jo Swinson had been in touch with the President of the European Commission asking them NOT to approve a deal !!
How about that ? She didn't reply but looked subdued, and so she should .
Wheels within wheels which is beginning to look like anarchy in Parliament .

Here she is on BBC. Surprisingly BBC have managed to keep his response in the clip.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-pol...pology-from-pm
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
One other point, made by Boris when Jo Swinson raised her question, was in response he said Jo Swinson had been in touch with the President of the European Commission asking them NOT to approve a deal !!
How about that ? She didn't reply but looked subdued, and so she should .
Wheels within wheels which is beginning to look like anarchy in Parliament .
The only thing we learn from this is that boris reads the express
https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...e-sky-lib-dems
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:44 PM

Do the EU pay per post Solly?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Do the EU pay per post Solly?
Why, does using boris' photograph not bring in enough for your daily glas of malt?
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Why, does using boris' photograph not bring in enough for your daily glas of malt?

Embarassingly as a Scot I don't drink Whisky.
AidoPotato
UK
AidoPotato is male 

25-09-2019, 11:21 PM

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/po...iLGoIAeQ2x3Ee4

I don't care what side you are on in this forum. This is just beyond vile. I'm saying nothing more on this. This is just too bottom of the barrel. Any semblance of decency has just evaporated.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Answer the question Solly!!
And not with another question!!

Regards Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

25-09-2019, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Answer the question Solly!!
And not with another question!!

Regards Donkeyman!
Donks/dave, if you seriously think the EU, or anybody else for that matter, would pay somebody to post on this forum, you have a very inflated sense of the influence we posters have on UK opinion. That, and it woud bring you in the same realm as realist. You don't want to reside there.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top