Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 12:19 PM

Re: Which Celebrity Adverts, Stick Out In Your Mind?

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I used to like the BT ads with Maureen Lipman as Beatie.
Me too .....

Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 12:27 PM

Actors Sharon Maughan and Anthony Head were the Nescafé Gold Blend couple .https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=jLRJu-dS704
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 12:31 PM

Rare for an ad to grab my attention these days as you need a degree in psychology to understand the mind of those that created them.

The Stella Artois ads were always hilariously close to some home truths.

Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 07:21 PM

This one comes to mind, Henry McGee who many know from the Benny Hill Show, he did the Sugar Puffs advert 'Tell em about the Honey Mommy'

But this one still stays with me even today. When ever there is mentions of adverts, this one is always at the top of my list, it is so catchy and easy to remember

It's the Shake and Vac advert that stars Jenny Logan

And even though not celebrities outright, any honourable mention has to go to this lot

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
"Pass the hot milk please".
gerrit yer ruddy self lazy git
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Lots and lots. Tens and tens. Maybe a hundred. But many of my favourites were Australian ads featuring Australian celebrities. Not much point mentioning them on this "Britcentric" forum innit. Because you lot have probably never seen them.
Castlemain XXXX adverts are the best that have come out of Australia

and the best one for last - the amount of times i heard this in college, work, in the street...classic

Due to the humour factor in these adverts, they are the best lot of adverts produced in my opinion. If ever a smile or laugh is needed, watching one of these adverts does it every-time

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top