Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 04:39 PM

Re: Breaking News - Bercow the Traitor! Foreign Collusion.

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I wonder why Arsoli felt the need to hang the Berc out to dry?
It's just a news item.
At the same time jo swinson was in brussels meeting with verhofstad. Asked by a reporter if she was undercutting the pm, she answered the pm was not negotiating, so she was.

Look it up, it is on you tube. https://youtu.be/NUEqqqRwdtw
https://youtu.be/tmcFBBqoROE
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 04:54 PM

Hi

I had no issue with Bercow at all, his job as Speaker is to ensure that Government is answerable to Parliament.

That is how we defend Democracy.

Meeting with a Foreign Power is totally out of order.

He can sod off.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I had no issue with Bercow at all, his job as Speaker is to ensure that Government is answerable to Parliament.

That is how we defend Democracy.

Meeting with a Foreign Power is totally out of order.

He can sod off.
You describe the speaker's task within the house. You forget he has a task in representing parliament. On bercow's re-election it was notably jacob rees-mog who praised the way how he performed that duty. It is to be found on you tube as well.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 05:55 PM

He's gone too far

Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

10-10-2019, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
He's gone too far

pictureid=14254[/IMG]
I suspect both are members of the brexit party. Perfect example of how to present simple facts as conspiracy theory. Brexiters are good at that.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I suspect both are members of the brexit party. Perfect example of how to present simple facts as conspiracy theory. Brexiters are good at that.
Brexiteers are good at piercing the EU's veneer of honesty and respectability and exposing the rotten core beneath !
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

10-10-2019, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Brexiteers are good at piercing the EU's veneer of honesty and respectability and exposing the rotten core beneath !
Unsubstantiated remark.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	realistisch-leeg-branden_88653-40.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	10850  
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 09:00 PM

What's the news value of two collegues meeting? Sassoli is in fact no more than the chairman of the european parliament. Just as bercow is for the UK parliament.
In march this year bercow visited the chairwoman of our parliament, and in august she was a guest in your HoC.

It is to be expected that brexit figures in a conversation, and that both agree parliament has an important role to play. But whether that constitutes negotiating? If you think it does, no wonder that the UK got nowhere in negotiations with the EU. You brits apparently have no idea what negotiating distinguishes from a conservation between collegues.
I doubt it the right hon John would be visiting the CHARWOMAN of
Eu parliament Solly do you?
And sorry to nit pick, but what were the two of them conserving??
nod nod, wink, wink!
Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 09:07 PM

Unsubstantiated remark.
I assume that means in english, no smoke without fire Solly??
Donkeyman!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
It'll never happen Shrops, as we all know the entire establishment, including the plod, are just one big old boys club.
Absolutely. I shouldn't be at all surprised if they find some way of preventing us voting in general elections.

Actually, I think they've probably thought of that and have it in hand. They masquerade as being under separate and opposing parties, but in fact all (or at least most of them) are working toward the same end - their own benefit.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top