Join for free
Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 12:07 PM

Re: Breaking News - Bercow the Traitor! Foreign Collusion.

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Maybe Bercow was there for a job interview,

If so, hope he gets it!

Better read again from the beginning. Bercow was receiving a guest (sassoli) and showed him the famous british hospitality.
He wasn't visiting sassoli, as you falsely accuse him of.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
My goodness, what are you EU trolls going to do once we have gone.
BYE BYE!
Since the UK is not leaving the EU in this century, you must be referring to leave voters. Every year about half a milion die, so since 2016 the number of leavers is diminished by only one and a half million.
So there is every reason to believe we will be visiting this forum for a while.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 01:23 PM

My goodness, what are you EU trolls going to do once we have gone. 1-0 to the UK. You will have to start brushing up on your Spanish, German, Italian etc etc, as they too, decide that they don't want to spend their lives paying for the privileged few to live the life of riley at taxpayers expense.

BYE BYE!

It has just occurred to me to wonder how much we 'contributed' to the EEC (as was) when it was simply a free-trade organisation.
I'm willing to bet that it was a good deal less than we now pay to the EU and what, apart from taking control of our laws and parliament, have we gained from that organisation?
globeflower
Rutland, UK
globeflower is male 

13-10-2019, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Typical remain deceit. Trying to swerve and deflect the truth and reality of the situation.

Or was it a joke ?
Much as I suspected, nothing to back up all the fake outrage about Mr Bercow holding (prepare yourself for a shock).....a meeting! With a politician!! From an organisation of which we are a member!!! The apoplectic fury greeting this unremarkable event is the joke, or would be if it wasn't so pathetic.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

13-10-2019, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

It has just occurred to me to wonder how much we 'contributed' to the EEC (as was) when it was simply a free-trade organisation.
I'm willing to bet that it was a good deal less than we now pay to the EU and what, apart from taking control of our laws and parliament, have we gained from that organisation?
Of course you gained nothing from that membership. For 40 years the british have been complete idiots, paying freely because they had no knowledge of the world of grown ups. Is that how you see the relation the british had for 40 years? You must consider yourself and your landsmen utter fools, that needed farage to wake up.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 06:44 PM

Hi

All this speculation and backbiting is getting us nowhere.

We should know a lot more next Saturday when the HoC sits.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 08:14 PM

My goodness, what are you EU trolls going to do once we have gone. 1-0 to the UK. You will have to start brushing up on your Spanish, German, Italian etc etc, as they too, decide that they don't want to spend their lives paying for the privileged few to live the life of riley at taxpayers expense.

BYE BYE!
The only taxpayers really paying are those in London and the South East who are net contributors . The rest of the UK are net takers from the UK tax revenue.

I have no issue with being a net contributor to the UK or EU but perhaps your principles should be applied when we leave the EU
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

16-10-2019, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Maybe Bercow was there for a job interview,

If so, hope he gets it!

I suppose you now suspect bercow of negotiating a usa-UK trade deal behind the back of boris, using this award as a guise to visit america?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9159186.html
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
The only taxpayers really paying are those in London and the South East who are net contributors . The rest of the UK are net takers from the UK tax revenue.

I have no issue with being a net contributor to the UK or EU but perhaps your principles should be applied when we leave the EU
So people on lower incomes that pay tax in lower bands aren't worth considering are they ?

How insulting.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

21-10-2019, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
So people on lower incomes that pay tax in lower bands aren't worth considering are they ?

How insulting.
No one says that. Simply compare tax revenues versus public spending by region.
https://www.theguardian.com/business...ple-spend-less

But I don't think the subject of this thread, john bercow, has anything to do with this?
Or are you insisting on continuing this thread?

Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top